my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The "Stranger"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The "Stranger"
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 24, 2005 06:12     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps some of you out there have heard of "The Shocker"...

"2 in the pink, 1 in the stink"

Well NOW there is "The Stranger", just simply place one of your hands (or both if you prefer) underneath your buttocks until they go completely numb. Then simply start to "stroke" your member (penis) up and down....it "should" feel like somebody else is jerking you off instead of yourself!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 24, 2005 10:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and, you've experimented with this Stranger mode of stroking off then?....

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 24, 2005 14:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My schizophrenia suffices, thanks anyways

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 24, 2005 17:53     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with a stranger touching my willy. Even if I KNEW it was actually me. It would be like using the other hand, you know. Not proper.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 26, 2005 10:26     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aaah, I knew I should have sent Blackcloud some knobbly rubber wanking gloves for Christmas

--------------------

String em up

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted January 04, 2006 10:47     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
[
Well NOW there is "The Stranger", just simply place one of your hands (or both if you prefer) underneath your buttocks until they go completely numb. Then simply start to "stroke" your member (penis) up and down....it "should" feel like somebody else is jerking you off instead of yourself!!! [/QB]

Question - Wouldn't that "someone else" be another MAN?

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 04, 2006 13:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not that there's anything wrong wit dat.

BTW, BC, Jay and Silent Bob called... they want their joke back.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 04, 2006 16:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know, in theory a guy would be much better at it because they sort of know what they're doing. Ok, as good as, at least, a woman who knew how to take instructions. And where in Gods name can you find one of them, am I right? huh? (Brooklyn Jewish Comedian Mode stuck on)

Hey can I get a little action round here? Guys? Hey! C'mon the baby snake's awake and it ain't gonna hang around for ever, not at my age! (shrugs) Meh whatever! Ah screw you guys. I got a pair of Totes socks for Christmas, they got these little rubber pads on the sole so ya don't slip up - whatcha say I turn those babies inside out and crack open some bath salts? huh?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted January 05, 2006 07:32     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... and while you are at it, sit on your cock too, and then it feels like someone else is wanking off someone elses dick and you're just watching.....

Which is fine if you are a gay man who can only get off on watching others toss.

Personally a girlfriend/partner/wife I find, is the best option.

(it doesn't matter whose though)

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 05, 2006 23:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
Perhaps some of you out there have heard of "The Shocker"...

"2 in the pink, 1 in the stink"

Well NOW there is "The Stranger", just simply place one of your hands (or both if you prefer) underneath your buttocks until they go completely numb. Then simply start to "stroke" your member (penis) up and down....it "should" feel like somebody else is jerking you off instead of yourself!!!

Jeez, TEXANZ!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted January 09, 2006 18:45     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
personaly...I prefer doing 2 in the pink - 2 in the stink...or <<the vulcan>> as I call it...

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan