my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy christmas and happy new year

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy christmas and happy new year
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 23, 2005 09:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy, nice and drunk holidays.......

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 23, 2005 09:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah...Love that picture Paul.
Merry Cheery Happy Christmas!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 23, 2005 15:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that picture's awesome.

Same to you Paul!

--------------------

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted December 23, 2005 16:13     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry christmas to everyone
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 23, 2005 16:31     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy whatever to all from gloomy Sweden

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 23, 2005 18:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry Christrape etc to all ya fukkahz..! And a happy nu phear also. Cheerz...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 23, 2005 19:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul, you are our Holiday poster boy ! ! !

happy Holidaze, be safe, be metal, thrash in 2006

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 24, 2005 00:16     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merri XXXmas to all and to all a drunk knight!
oh-we-oh.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 24, 2005 00:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck off bastards!

Oh, and a great sanSATNAtaMas & Better than all the years before it 2006 to each and all of you!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted December 24, 2005 05:55     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 25, 2005 10:20       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i hope everyone has a great Christmas and New year.
I also want to wish Piggy's family and loved ones a special Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.I know this holiday season will be tough after losing such a great person like Piggy.

IP: Logged
Snake
VoivodFan
Member # 580

posted December 25, 2005 18:31     Profile for Snake   Email Snake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Joyeux Noel a tous!!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 26, 2005 10:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope everyone had a good one! Happy New Year too

--------------------

String em up

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 26, 2005 15:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Joyeux noël et bonne année to all you crazy motherfuckers.

I'm totally snowed in at my procreators' house in Gaspé right now (2 feet of snow since last night, and way more on the way!)... totally xmas isnt it?

Good news there's plenty of booze here!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 26, 2005 15:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Joyeux noël et bonne année to all you crazy motherfuckers.

I'm totally snowed in at my procreators' house in Gaspé right now (2 feet of snow since last night, and way more on the way!)... totally xmas isnt it?

Good news there's plenty of booze here!

That is great! Last time we had more then one feet of snow it was back in 1827 or so.
Maybe for our country this is for the best. Whenever we get 2 inches of snow whole traffic goes stuck everywhere.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 26, 2005 18:45     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
got to hang out with Mezcalhead this weekend. most Voivodfan Christmas EVAH!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 27, 2005 10:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 27, 2005 10:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

The temp here on xmas day was 60+...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 27, 2005 17:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

The temp here on xmas day was 60+...

How much is that in deg celcius??

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan