my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Frightful PMS Thing (formerly a poll) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The Frightful PMS Thing (formerly a poll)
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 22, 2006 17:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll PM you my Uni address as soon as I know what my blasted postcode is.
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 23, 2006 12:23     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still very much following this project, and also willing to donate! I'm not sure if you have my address, I'll re-send it to you.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted April 23, 2006 21:50     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My vote is Nay, only because I can think of at least 4 other songs on that album that are a bigger lure than would be ASV

Malpractice
Caffeine
Smaller and Smaller
or even, Jizzlobber

Not to mention, some great compositions on albums that were released after that.

But if not, than of course Yay. Can't go wrong with anything by FNM. Good job including them at all Tang!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2006 22:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why don't ya make this into a weed or tree and send 3 out to people who will make 3 for other people and so on until everyone gets their copies. You can post the art online to download and print.
just an idea to save ya $$$$

I'd certainly love a copy however it gets distributed.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 23, 2006 23:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
My vote is Nay, only because I can think of at least 4 other songs on that album that are a bigger lure than would be ASV

Malpractice
Caffeine
Smaller and Smaller
or even, Jizzlobber

Not to mention, some great compositions on albums that were released after that.

But if not, than of course Yay. Can't go wrong with anything by FNM. Good job including them at all Tang!

lol the poll is over, but I do agree -- especially in regard to 'Malpractice'. 'ASV' just happens to fit the vibe.

quote:
Originally posted by hexonut:
But, ehm, if distribution is a problem then seeding a torrent with everything in it, artwork and such, is the way to go. People can burn the shit themselves, can't they?

I thought of this too, but it would never work. There are very precise, specific crossfades between songs on this one, and that would mean that everyone would have to have Nero to burn the discs properly. There's just no way to assure 'quality control'. The flow between songs is absolutely imperative.

Besides, I really don't mind the extra work.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 24, 2006 03:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonut:
If there's a will, there's a way. I don't mean torrenting mp3s, it can be something like flacs or even .bin/.cue pair. No playin' 'til burnin'. Or, torrent for "knows", snail-mail for "know-nots"

It's like, I'm quite happy with getting stuff in mail, but I can live with something more of a 21st century-style, and I'm sure many others feel the same.

But thanks and keep up with weirdalization of the planet, watching the tv seems like it's too old and too boring

Flac is a duplicate copy, this much I know

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 24, 2006 03:44     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I meant lossless

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan