my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Return of the Son of the Bride of Stupid Link of the Day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Return of the Son of the Bride of Stupid Link of the Day
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 20, 2005 10:52     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spiderman reviews crayons!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 20, 2005 13:54     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MY brain !!!!

aaaaarrrrrggggg

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 20, 2005 15:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, cool, here's a crayon review, lemme *yawn* lemme read *yawn* read it. Hehe, Spider Man Reviews CraaaahzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzz...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 23, 2005 05:00     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try this one:

End of Level Boss Game

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 23, 2005 05:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking hell Harry that was funny!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 23, 2005 20:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Try this one:

End of Level Boss Game

how the hell do you play it, or is that the joke, you can't?

--------------------

yawn

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 23, 2005 20:10     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's like Snake. Guide the blob to the Guinness, and avoid the nasty bad men. It's like an allegory for life!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 24, 2005 05:27     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno, I kinda like to hit the "start-button" a lot. Kinda fun, actually.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 24, 2005 06:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
once i realized i had to use my arrow buttons i got it to work. i was using the mouse, which did nothing... doh!!!

thanks

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan