my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anthrax Reunion Bashers Club

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anthrax Reunion Bashers Club
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 18, 2005 21:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone who's ever called VVF a hater site, need to take a look at this one.

Anthrax Reunion Bashers Club

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 18, 2005 22:09     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hilarious!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted December 18, 2005 23:46     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with them. I though that reunion DVD was awful too. The only good I can think of that could come of this Anthrax reunion would be a new Armored Saint record and tour.
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted December 18, 2005 23:50     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For some reason, I never like Bellydonna. Saw the original singer once, Neil Turbin, he was good. Personally, I think they're better with Bush. Haven't heard of he's ever coming back tho'...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 19, 2005 01:26     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man I really need to learn html and stuff so I can create a counter-basher site ANTHRAX REUNION BASHER BASHER dot com. Spitz rules!!!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted December 19, 2005 03:29     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In my opinion Belladona is not a great singer but definitevly better for the Anthrax sound. I've seen the last reunion tour and he was not bad
HOTH SYSTEM
VoivodFan
Member # 723

posted December 19, 2005 05:40     Profile for HOTH SYSTEM   Email HOTH SYSTEM     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of all the "Big Four" thrash bands of the 80's there is only one with any dignity in tact. The one beginning with S and ending in R. The others are just embarrasing.

Funny Anthrax site - pure Spinal Tap.

--------------------

RIP Piggy

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted December 19, 2005 08:03     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stryper?
HOTH SYSTEM
VoivodFan
Member # 723

posted December 19, 2005 08:13     Profile for HOTH SYSTEM   Email HOTH SYSTEM     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I asked for that.

--------------------

RIP Piggy

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 19, 2005 08:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya know I HAD to sign the guest book!!!

The evolution of Anthrax has always been a good one... until now... they just de-evolved with this tour.

--------------------

yawn

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted December 19, 2005 21:52     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOTH SYSTEM:
I asked for that.

Always willing to oblige!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 19, 2005 22:01     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stryper still rock, they fucking bloody kill after all those year !!!!

Raining GOD !!!!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

HOTH SYSTEM
VoivodFan
Member # 723

posted December 20, 2005 10:22     Profile for HOTH SYSTEM   Email HOTH SYSTEM     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had no idea the Bible Bashing Fools (they could use that as a new album title...) were still going! Had a look at their website and see they even have 2006 dates coming up - I might even go to to show begrudging respect to them for still going in the face of all the "satanic" shit over all these years. And they still have the most ridiculous bumble bee logo ever.

--------------------

RIP Piggy

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 26, 2005 00:30     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
Stryper still rock, they fucking bloody kill after all those year !!!!

Raining GOD !!!!

sweet!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan