my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » D' Fox Rox

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: D' Fox Rox
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 08, 2005 14:50     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some of you may remember why this is being posted...

BRITNY FOX's "Bite Down Hard" album, which was originally released in 1991 via EastWest Records, will be reissued on January 17, 2006 via Wounded Bird Records. "Apparently Wounded Bird bought the rights to a slew of bands from Atlantic Records and is going to reissue them as straight reissues and will not be remastered," the group write on their web site. "Unfortunately the members of the band have no input to this release whatsoever. At least it will be back in the stores though!!!!" More information is available at www.woundedbird.com.

...ah the good old days.

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 08, 2005 22:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, one of those guys used to post here, I think it was Britny itself. I wonder whatever happened to him and 'ol Dizzy??

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 08, 2005 22:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've got a feeling that one of the members of this community knows exactly where ol' Britny is nowadays, dunno why...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan