my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD Frontman To Perform With AGGRESSION At MONTREAL METAL MASSACRE FEST (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: VOIVOD Frontman To Perform With AGGRESSION At MONTREAL METAL MASSACRE FEST
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 13, 2005 14:56     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a time travel !
The best old school METAL gig I ever saw !

Lots of back patch and stuff, I saw a guy with a leather jacket with DBC written on it with a speed metal wheel coverered in blood.

Aggression we're really cool ... it thrash ... DEMOLITION of your face !

I never seen DBC before and they we're a band I was looking for in particullar and was blown away. Talk about an original sounding and concept wise. Again I say it will appeal to alot of Voivod fan without sounding a bit close to them. It's hard to find a band to compare ... DBC Universe

Exciter was where the time travel really begin. Punding METAL ... hell did you saw the bass shape .. The singer does some METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaalll high pitch screaming ... really old school and fun ...

Second time a saw Anvil... can you be more metal than METAL on METAL ... it's hard to beat ... Lips with his smile ... hell ...

Now Piledriver ! Speaking over the top ! Gwar on a bad acid trip. Really funny and heavy at the same time ... the time travelling machine is kind of fucked around this one ... where the fuck am I ??

RAZOR !!!! old school thrash at his best. Hell the good guitar riff ! I'm overwhelmed by beer and insanity. It's really Canadien answer to Slayer. Can't wait for the next album.

A classic gig I will always remember ... expect the end is kind of blurry ...

One word review : METAL!

Razor from this board have send me a video of Razor playing Cross me fool ... if their some interest I will post it here ...

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 18, 2005 02:14     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the reports and pics, everybody!
too bad about Aggression though

but hell yeah, we wanna see the videos !!!
... please?

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 18, 2005 04:08     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Razor video

right click on the link and choose save target as HERE THE RAZOR VIDEO - Cross Me Fool - live Montréal Metal Massacre 2005

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

THRASHING RAGE
VoivodFan
Member # 668

posted December 18, 2005 13:14     Profile for THRASHING RAGE   Email THRASHING RAGE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just one more reason for me to move to canada this summer...
snake's gonna show em how its done...

--------------------

GO SHIT! IM NOT A FISH!

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted December 18, 2005 13:50     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too bad, he didn't...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan