my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD Frontman To Perform With AGGRESSION At MONTREAL METAL MASSACRE FEST (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: VOIVOD Frontman To Perform With AGGRESSION At MONTREAL METAL MASSACRE FEST
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 07, 2005 01:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You lucky bastards..........

VOIVOD Frontman To Perform With AGGRESSION At MONTREAL METAL MASSACRE FEST- Dec. 6, 2005

VOIVOD frontman Denis "Snake" Belanger will join reactivated Canadian thrashers AGGRESSION for a rendition of the VOIVOD classic "Warriors of Ice" during their appearance at the Montreal Metal Massacre Fest on Saturday, December 10 at the Spectrum in Montrea, Quebec, Canada. Also scheduled to appear on the bill are RAZOR, EXCITER, ANVIL, PILEDRIVER and DBC. A flyer for the show can be viewed at this location.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 07, 2005 08:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How was it? How was it?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 07, 2005 09:10     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i can't see into the future yet, mal. hehe
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 07, 2005 14:00     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oops, I thought december 6 was the date of the show. That's the date of the press release. Silly me.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 08, 2005 00:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a good time Snake!!

--------------------

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted December 09, 2005 08:51     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oups, maybe not...
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 09, 2005 08:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
à cause maybe not? ca y tente pus?
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted December 09, 2005 09:43     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why? C'est pas mal pourquoi j'y vais!
À moins que...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted December 09, 2005 10:46     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ben, vas-y pas....

C'est de la schnoutte...

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted December 09, 2005 15:20     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ouin, c dull sa....sa a lair a brassé un peu dans le camp d'aggression...dommage car un tribute ak sanke aurait été malade mental...oh well...ill still be there having fun...

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

blacked
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 709

posted December 09, 2005 16:48     Profile for blacked   Email blacked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aggression a decidé de flushé le tribute
avec Snake.
Botcher (le chanteur) étant un bon chum de ce dernier, ecoueuré de l attitude irrespectueuse du band et tout leur merde a demissionné.

Donc un show tout croche a prevoir samedi,
pour ceux qui voudront voir l'agonie d'aggression, priere d amener des tomates ainsi que des chouuuuuuu

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted December 09, 2005 17:57     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sa veut pas dire que les autres band vont etre a chier...anyways jallais la pour razor pis piledriver plus que dautre chose

--------------------

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted December 10, 2005 10:12     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fait chier, ça.... On verra ben ce que ça va donner. Anyway, see you there quand même!

--------------------

ObituariesQc | Québec Metal RIP Bands
http://www.obituariesqc.com

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted December 10, 2005 10:17     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ouen. Y'a toujours les autres bands...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 10, 2005 10:26     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be there tonight! old school,Daoust 301, metal festival.

I'll never saw DBC and in my book they are straight behind Voivod as Canadien sophisticated metal. It's far from being a Dead Brain CEll thing. DBC Universe

I'm discovering RAzor and hell that's a speed metal delight, "Cross me fool" from the Evil Invaders album really hook me. Lot's of Slayeresque momment ... I admit I will like to have the original singer but it will rip.... You can ear Cross me fool there ! Montréal METAL MASSACRE

the Razor page

I hope Anvil will play "Show me your tits" .. the Metal on Metal album it's one of the first cassette I got at the time. METAL ON METAL ....

I thing Exciter is aging a little bad but it's a time travel right....

I hope that Snake will sing Warrior of Ice with Aggression... It looks like their will be some fuck with them, as the rumors are flying... Well let's

I'm PileDriver ! You can't go wrong with a song called "Sex with SAtan" ... Beware the Metal Inquisition.

Happy birth day RON !!! see you there
see you Razor !
see you Matt !

Am I tomorrow or yesterday?
Another second's just passed away
Upcoming present and future past
Am I the first? Could be the last
PILEDRIVER at the Sleaze Grinder web site

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted December 10, 2005 11:40     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See you there guys !!! its gonna be a great fucking night !! i hope they have razor and piledriver shirts for sale....on my part, ill be wearing my faithful voivod shirt of corpse.

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 10, 2005 12:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldve liked to see Piledriver the most.
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted December 11, 2005 11:22     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow...what a great fucking night that was..I dont know where to start..ill try to make it short....aggression was preety good...but the sound was not that great, DBC was also preety good. Then came the mighty Exciter ! playing classics like pounding metal, Heavy Metal Maniac and Violence and Force...the sound was beginning to be preety decent. After that came Anvil...which had a good presence on stage and played mainly songs from the first 3 albums.In my opinion the show really began with Piledriver...now that dude has a presence on stage..hes like 6'6 300 pounds...with his BDSM suit, hes so fucking metal !! Piledriver also paid tribute to Piggy by having his name sown on his leather suit and played metall classics like Piledriver, Witchunt and of course the mighty metal inquisition !!! Finally came on RAZOR...I was really anxious to see how they would be live, since im a fan of the old vocalist...but Bob Reid did a great fucking job...I was very much impressed..and he also paid his tribute to piggy by wearing a good old TO THE DEATH shirt. They started out with The End...then Cross me Fool and mainly played good old Razor classics like City of damnation, Fast and Loud, Behind Bars, Violent Restitution, Tear me to pieces and so on. If anyone is interested..one of my friends made little videos of the show...i have one piledriver clip and 2 razor clips (cross me fool & Iron Hammer) I could post them on here if anyone wants to see them. So in general...it was a night to remember...easily makes it in my top five shows ever !!! Razor fucking rules !!!!

--------------------

Dan-Hell
VoivodFan
Member # 333

posted December 11, 2005 12:04     Profile for Dan-Hell   Email Dan-Hell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
me, I did not go to the show because I make a show in Quebec with my group FistFuck with Decapited. I would like to know how many people go to the Razor show last night. However, I could spoken with blacky who was in Quebec city, it is a good guy. I had brought my 4 albums of voivod which I could make sign.
See here
normally I didn't make signed my album but, it 's voivod.
Excuse-me for bad english...

--------------------

dan-hell

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 11, 2005 14:35       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so is there gonna be any audio of Snake singing with Aggression?
IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 11, 2005 14:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obviously you didnt catch that the Snake thing was dropped before the gig.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 11, 2005 21:36       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why?
and if it's some of the stuff that's in French then no i didnt catch it.
For some reason there seems to be a lot of French posts even though there aint that many French speaking people here.

IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 12, 2005 00:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's just their way of making us dumb americans feel even stupider for not knowing anything other than english and making us feel left out

there's always the translator site if you really interested in what they're saying about us

--------------------

yawn

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted December 12, 2005 00:35     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Pictures of the evening ---> HERE
Courtesy of Return To The Pit

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 12, 2005 01:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

NICE SHIRT!!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan