my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NoMeansNo News

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NoMeansNo News
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted December 05, 2005 02:43     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Their current tour of Canada wraps up this month. They've got a studio booked for the new album - recording starts January. The new songs sound fantastic - instant classics. Studio work until Feb with a June 2006 release date for the album. Next tour will likely be September."

Info by Niall McKenna

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 05, 2005 17:04     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sadly they only seem to be hitting places in BC and Alberta.
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted December 05, 2005 23:45     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there a greater (punk) band than Nomeansno? I think not.

Can't wait to hear the new stuff. 2006 is looking good with new records from my two favorite bands.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 07, 2005 01:00     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Killer news. Can't wait to hear what sort of madness they conjure up next.

quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
Is there a greater (punk) band than Nomeansno?

Probably not

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted December 07, 2005 03:50     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
Is there a greater (punk) band than Nomeansno? I think not.

Can't wait to hear the new stuff. 2006 is looking good with new records from my two favorite bands.

Nothing to add.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan