my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » T-SHIRT PRICES(BACK DOWN TO REALITY)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T-SHIRT PRICES(BACK DOWN TO REALITY)
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 04, 2005 23:38     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If the prices were initially in the "outer limits" range,here's an adjustment for any genuinely interested parties who want to buy....(1)T-shirts are $14.00 ppd each in the U.S/$16.00 Canada and (2)Longsleeves are $20.00ppd U.S/$22.00 Canada(the Canadian prices include airmail)....
 |  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 09, 2005 07:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, shoot me an email on the final price in US $ for the Outer Limits Canadian Tour 2 sided t-shirt. Shipping is to Canada. I never bought one at the actual show and would love to get it now.

grolp@hotmail.com

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 09, 2005 08:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm interested as well.

mez@irongang.com

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 09, 2005 16:39     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx for your replies...Nuclear Vampire and Mezcalhead...if you're both interested in the same item,I only have one Canadian Tour "Outer Limits" tour shirt and it's up for grabs...whoever wants it the most,give me your price(Canada,add $4.00 to total cost of U.S price/airmail is included). However,if you're not looking for that one Mezcalhead,check out the other shirts I listed and I'll email you in response. Again,thank you for your interest!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 09, 2005 17:28     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, so lemme get this straight...

$16 for shirt + $4 shipping = $20 US? DONE! Sorry Mez, first come first served.

neutronboy2000, shoot me an email with your address and I'll fire the $$$ in the mail tomorrow morning.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 09, 2005 23:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Okay, so lemme get this straight...

$16 for shirt + $4 shipping = $20 US? DONE! Sorry Mez, first come first served.

neutronboy2000, shoot me an email with your address and I'll fire the $$$ in the mail tomorrow morning.

Fuck that!! Neutrono....I'm shipping you my sister who's still a virgin, has all her teeth and loves to recite her name backward while conversing in pig latin. Now do we have a deal?????

(Actually checking out the other shirts now..Nuc can have that one... )

I'm interested in either of the Phobos shirts. Shoot me a mail.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 12, 2005 02:58     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So? Are we on?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 14, 2005 08:54     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No?
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 16, 2005 22:17     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for the late reply,Nuke...I haven't checked the site in a few days...$20-DEAL!!! I'll email you with my address and I'll hold the shirt for ya in the meantime...Mezcalhead,your offer of a "virgin" sounds tempting..he,he but I do have some other shirts available as well.....
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 17, 2005 08:24     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan