my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Chuck Fucking Norris (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Chuck Fucking Norris
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 18, 2009 20:53     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have any of you heard the latest from this fucking nutjob? He wants to run for "President of Texas", after it presumably 'secedes form the union'. In addition, he is teaming up with this mawkish, unhinged, sobbing Fox News freakshow Glenn Beck for... well, something:

quote:
Not only do Norris and Beck spend their brief on-air time together plotting some sort of vague armed insurrection, but also they dreamt up a Michele Bachmann-style investigation into Washington politics, only with more violence and led by the military instead of the media. From the transcript of the show:

BECK: I would love to have General Petraeus go up to Washington and clean that hornet's nest out. I'd like him to set up a military tribunal and call them in one by one, okay, going to have a little interview with you. Find out if they're guilty or innocent of being involved in, you know, all kinds of the scandals that are going on and kick them out.

NORRIS: I want to go with General Petraeus myself and be next to him and when he finds out who's guilty and, you know, dishonest, then I will take care of it for him. Took him out. I'll choke them out, the ones that he finds dishonest, I will choke them out and stick them into a pile.

http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/analysis/661

Seriously, Vin Diesel & Mr. T need to roundhouse kick these dudes straight into the fuckin' booby hatch for some deep, prolonged psychoanalysis.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan