my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Lay down your souls to the gods Rock and Roll..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lay down your souls to the gods Rock and Roll..
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 01, 2005 07:47     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2006 is going to bu HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEE

VENOM To Release 'Metal Black' In March - Dec. 1, 2005

British black metal pioneers VENOM have set "Metal Black" as the title of their new studio album, due in March 2006 via Castle Records/Sanctuary Group.

According to an official press release, "Metal Black" "sees original founder band member Cronos creating a new masterpiece of metal together with [drummer] Antton and [guitarist] Mykvs. With 14 brand new roaring and vital tracks, VENOM are again taking the goat by the horns and reinventing their own original style . . . 'Metal Black' [is] an album that harkens back to the writing style of the '80s VENOM with a powerful production to incinerate any sound system, truly demonic in every sense and with the delivery of a charging beast."

Commented Mykvs: "The album has a very raw feel. The intensity of the songs is awesome. We recorded the album as a live band, three demons bleeding for the heaviest metal we could create, and our new album will show that VENOM keeps getting stronger and heavier. Lay down your souls, muthafuckers, we have returned."

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted December 01, 2005 09:48     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you damned in HELL?! Um, yeah. Anyway, what's Abaddon & Mantas up to these days? Hopefully, Abaddon is NOT doing another solo album!
Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted December 01, 2005 09:57     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought the 3 original members were back together last I had heard. I thought they were to record a new album, but I guess it didn't happen. Hard to say if it'll be as good with these new guys, but I'll certainly give it a listen. I haven't listened to anything they've released since Eine Kleine Nachtmusik. I only have the first 5 albums, Welcome To Hell, Black Metal, At War With Satan, Possessed, and the previously mentioned live album. I'm not even sure I'm interested in anything beyond what I've got here. I would have been more into it if it was the original 3 though, even though Mantas looks like he's been into the steroids lately. He apparently owns a gym now or something.

--------------------

Armed with swords and hash

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 01, 2005 10:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tim:
I He apparently owns a gym now or something.

Or an air-compressor,

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 01, 2005 11:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That would be cool if they covered an old Vod tune

--------------------

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted December 01, 2005 12:47     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So there is a possibility I will see Celtic Frost, Sodom, Kreator, and Venom?

What year is it anyway?

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 01, 2005 15:55     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mykvs and Antton?
This can't turn out to anything less than a disaster haha
Cronos has probably found two skilled guys, fast and witty in solos and all = Crap.
To bring back the old Venom the band must consist of musicians that suck, but have more attitude than ol´ Satan himself.

I will check it out though

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan