my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This is hardcore

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is hardcore
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 27, 2005 14:25     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://rockindie.com/videos/wmv/jimtsxhighlights.wmv

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 27, 2005 15:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 28, 2005 16:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEAR GOD what the fuck was in his cereal
And they say white guys can't dance

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 28, 2005 22:34     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I fucking "HATE" this new era of slamming!!! Fucking retarded! Nobody knows how to "skank" anymore! I saw these same kind of dumbasses throwing their arms, swinging their fists, flopping all over the place during the opening bands at the last Fear Factory show I went to...guess it all goes hand in hand with gay-ass nu-metal!!

*infact I was kinda hoping one of those fuckers would've hit me so I'd have the excuse to pile-drive their head into the floor!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted November 29, 2005 14:48     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the phrase 'fucking oafish pricks' springs refresingly to mind. I think I would have had much fun at that gig

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted November 29, 2005 15:49     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THe hellicopter or the karate dance ...

Well I'll like to have a time machine and talk to the guy who started this trend ... and tell him to forget it ... because it suck BIG TIME .....

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 29, 2005 23:36     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you should've seen the 2 white trash idiots tyring to 'mosh' at the Yngwie Malmsteen concert the other night! They really didn't let up, even after all the over 30's folks sneered at them. It was the stooopidest thing ever, and I don't care if 'stooopidest' isn't a word!
I agree with Black Cloud, what happened to good friendly violent fun?!?!?! The all-girl mosh pit at Fear Factory was the best tho!
and what's up with the singer for SYL? He is fuckin' hilarious!!!
bye

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 30, 2005 09:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:

and what's up with the singer for SYL? He is fuckin' hilarious!!!
bye

"Pantalooooons!"

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 01, 2005 00:22     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh my

Those guys need serious help, that can't be in the USA ?!?!?!

the 'circle-pit' is the only kind of pit imo.. although the fella who wrote this article has it all wrong somewhat too.. the 'circle pit' happens at almost every club style show i go to in my area.

quote:
A final example of slam-dancing is the so-called "circle pit", or "duck moshing", as it is sometimes referred to, where "at some undetermined, unarranged moment, [the crowd] make[s] like a dog chasing a really long tail." This form of slam dancing is nothing more than a group of people inside the pit starting to run around in one big circle until they get so dizzy, they literally fall over due to lack of sense of direction and loss of balance. Although both of these types of moshing may sound very interesting and enjoyable, neither is seen very often as they are a very rare form of slam-dancing and neither the music nor the atmosphere calls for them.

shit we had real pits with upto 50 people mabye more swirling around so fast the smoke in the room above the crowd actually starts to form a tornado effect. Quite sure i seen it several times so that anomaly needs a name in the article also. LOL...

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 01, 2005 01:07     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SLY/FF tomarrow. $25 is a bit steep though.

--------------------

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted December 01, 2005 03:31     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How old are theese guys?
15-16 I suppose... At that age maybe I would have done same stupid things if I had listen to Madball or SOAD or stuff like this...

philippe michon
VoivodFan
Member # 707

posted December 02, 2005 12:52     Profile for philippe michon   Email philippe michon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow!!!!!!! We got here a mighty morphin Hard core Star Wars Kid !!!!!/////

--------------------

Voïvod!!!!! I'm a crazy god!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan