my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD SHIRT SALE INFO(PT.1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD SHIRT SALE INFO(PT.1)
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted November 24, 2005 00:36     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I may have to break this up into parts because of limited space.Basically,here's the prices and ordering terms to those who are seriously interested only!!! No timewasters,please! All descriptions are accurate to the best of my ability and I don't sell garbage.Make sure you know what you want-if you don't like it after you got it,no refunds! Sales limited to U.S/Canada only,however if a European bidder can airmail funds within 10 days,the item is yours.If you flake out and waste my time,I'm putting it back up for sale.Funds in U.S currency only!!! Absolutely no checks so please don't make me rip up any if you ignore this and send it anyway! Well-concealed cash sent at your own risk(If I get it,you get your stuff,I don't rip off!)
Prices do not include shipping/handling. Payment must be received within 10 days of giving the highest bid(if it happens,I'm not delusional about high bids). In case you're seriously interested in buying the complete collection,make me a good offer and we'll see what happens. If not,then I can sell 4 or 8 at a time. Flat rate shipping for shirts...U.S-$4.00/Canada-$6.00..Priority-$6.00(U.S)/$8.00(Canada).

(1)Cover art of "Anachronism" demo '83(w/helmeted soldier on tank)bootleg version with spiked logo in wht on blk shirt(size XL/100% cotton,pre-shrunk-excellent cond.)1-sided,starting bid $15.00
(2)"Roar"("To The Death! 1986 tour shirt)2 sided w/Voivod "roar" logo in red with smaller logo below.Back has "To The Death!"(says LRG size,more like a MED) Blk shirt slightly faded due to age w/slight cracks in lettering..no tears/stains/rips..normal wear(it's too small so I haven't worn it-was given to a long time ago in xchnge for some live tapes)-starting bid $25.00
(3)"Roar" front album cover art in b/w on blk shirt(2-sided w/Voivod logo on back).Excellent cond.(XL-sold on European leg of '99 tour)-starting bid $25.00
(4)Noise International/Combat-"Prepare for the Blitz" with Voivod/Celtic Frost words on front,back w/band logos and "canadian tour '86" dates(2-sided on blk-XL/excellent cond)starting bid$25.00
(5)"Outer Limits" 1993 Canadian edition tour shirt(w/logo in red and alien multi-colored on wht) Back has list of Canadian cities w/art from the album(2 sided-XL/very good cond.)-starting bid$15.00
(6)"Outer Limits" 1993 U.S version w/symbol in light blue on front,back has U.S cities w/Voivod logo(has 3 small holes near bottom armpit of right shoulder sleeve,also on back under logo (good cond-2 sided on blk)-starting bid$9.00
(7)"Negatron"(blk long-sleeve w/"Negatron" on right and Voivod logo on left sleeve), Has ant-face on front,1 sided XL/excellent cond)-starting bid$35.00
( "Nanoman"(blk lngsleeve w/ant-faces on right sleeve and Voivod logo on left)1 sided,XL(excellent cond)starting bid$35.00
(9)"Old logo '84" reissue(blk lngsleeve w/logo and skull in grey)Voivod "phobos era" lettering on left sleeve(slight cracking/fading on logo and skull,otherwise in very good cond..no tears/no stains/no rips-starting bid $25.00
(10)"Phobos" long sleeve w/logo and symbol in silver-grey on front. Back has Voivod block lettering logo.2 sided/excellent cond.-starting bid$35.00
(11)Voivod-"Phobos" pocket-sized logo and symbol in yllw on front.Burgundy-red shirt.Back has "voivod" logo in block lettering(sold on Euro '99 tour) 2-sided/XL-excellent cond.starting bid-$25.00
(12)Circular Voivod logo w/yellow letering in red border. Longsleeve European 2000 tour shirt on blk w/logo and club dates on back(2 sided)-excellent cond.starting bid$35.00(XL size)
(13)'Voivod Lives" short sleeve-spiked logo and skull in b/w on front,blk voivod logo on left sleeve w/various song lyrics on back(red shirt-2-sided,excellent cond/XL-pre-shrunk)starting bid$25.00
(14)'Voivod" 2003 logo-blk tour shirt(1-sided w/blk,puffy logo and spine-creature on front-creature has some cracking on right rib and left leg area,otherwise in excellent cond.(XL)starting bid$10.00
(15)2003 circular Voivod logo in red w/gasmask face on front.1-sided/excellent cond,on blk shirt-starting bid$10.00(XL)
(16)Green "Negatron" hooded sweatshirt w/Voivod logo in white on front above pockets/back has white logo w/antface and "Negatron" logo in green. Has slight cracking on letters(stitching a bit loose on bottom-right side of front pocket,otherwise,hooded sweatshirt in very good cond..no tears/no stains,rips(size XL)$15.00 starting bid...I'll see how the bidding goes for the next 7 days... I am willing to trade one of these shirts if someone can find(size XL,or LG if XL isn't avail) the "Tournado 87" Iron Gang shirt in white w/Voivod "Korgull" in blk, the 1988 "Dimension Hatross" design(not the album cover),the rocket-face artwork multi-colored tour shirt or the very rare "VICTOR" padded room stark b/w vampire drawing..this design was no longer available due to some legal issues(at least that's what I heard),the promotional "cartoon voivod characters for nothingface" on white shirt-snake(hair sticking out in a gasmask suit)/blacky(in blk w/hair on right side)/away(w/hat and circles under eyes),piggy(grinning w/big eyes)....

|  IP: Logged
Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted November 30, 2005 16:07     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Terrence,
I was reading your Voivod bio and later I was looking down at the little collection of facts and I wanted to correct your "Anomolies" fact. You're correct, no studio version was ever done(that I've ever heard), but it is on the Anachronism live demo as well as the Spectrum '87 live demo. Also, I see that you're into trading video, I'm sure you have all the Voivod video that I have, 'cause I don't have a lot, but I have a bunch of other stuff(metal, early '80's hardcore, pre-punk bands(New York Dolls, MC5). If you're into anything like that maybe we can do some trading. I'm trying to get as much Voivod footage as possible, especially '89 and before. I'm into later stuff too, but I'm really into the original line-up the most. Hope we can do something.

--------------------

Armed with swords and hash

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 30, 2005 18:43     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got any pictures?

--------------------

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted November 30, 2005 18:57     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY FUCK............

I have hered of bootlegging but dude...
Be sure to send your commission to the correct address.......

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 01, 2005 23:46     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H'llo E-Force...!
I'm only selling the shirts that I bought over the years,only 1 of each design...I don't(and never will)make bootleg shirts. I'm also not selling any videos of Voivod(obviously since they have a DVD out,along with the fact that would be making money off them and I have no intention of adding any distress).I only trade for other shows but honestly,I'm not doing any trading at the moment except for audio stuff. Tim, if you have any Voivod shows(for trade only,I'm not selling any!!!)let me know....

Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted December 02, 2005 11:17     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unfortunately, I have no live audio shows of Voivod. My friend out east may have one or two, but that'd be it. I'll find out. I'm more into getting as much video as I can find, and I don't have much now, just a coupla shows, and I'm sure I don't have anything you don't already have. I'll keep trying, sooner or later I'll find something. I'm kinda interested in a couple of those shirts you got, especially one of the RRROOOAAARRR shirts, but I'll get back to you about that.

--------------------

Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted December 02, 2005 11:24     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oops, nevermind, I didn't know the prices were in US dollars. I just got one of those Insect t-shirts for $13.49US, shipping included. I think you're pricing yourself out of anyones pockets 'cept rich folk......

--------------------

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted December 03, 2005 22:03     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the reply,Tim..Lemme know what your friend has as far as any live audio.You're probably right about the prices,it was an approximation.I'll come back with a postpaid price for U.S/airmail price for any Canadian buyers...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan