my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » THE OUTER LIMITS ERA FOOTAGE (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: THE OUTER LIMITS ERA FOOTAGE
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted November 30, 2005 05:13     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
And do you think there is that much TOL footage? I'm a bit skeptical.

there are at least those:
Roskilde, Den 04/07/93
Montreal, QC 06/08/93
Ashbury Park, NJ 24/09/93
Montreal, QC 04/11/93... a nice 87 mins set!
Chicago, IL ??/01/94 which might actually be River Grove, IL 12/09/93... thats when they cover "In the Flat Field"...

of course those are bootlegs and picture is not quite excellent but still...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 30, 2005 07:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Neverman:
Roskilde, Den 04/07/93
Montreal, QC 06/08/93
Chicago, IL ??/01/94 which might actually be River Grove, IL 12/09/93... thats when they cover "In the Flat Field"...

Wanna trade against some DVD concerts i have from 87? -> Paris, Noord Scharwoude and Atzmooz,

Do you by any chance have that on DVD?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted November 30, 2005 11:49     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, I'd just about kill someone for all of that footage. About that 87 stuff, I have 4 songs from Atmoos, Switzerland, would that be the same as your Atzmooz show, and do you have more than 4 songs? Since both of you guys obviously have all the Voivod footage that I have, would anyone be interested in trading for a couple of DBC shows? I have one live in Montreal @ The Black Lite, 05/28/87, and one live at Foufounes, I'm unsure of the date right now, but I'm pretty sure I could find out. I've got lots of other stuff, but it's mainly of the punk rock genre(New York Dolls, Ramones, Johnny Thunders/Heartbreakers, MC5, lots of early '80's hardcore bands like Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Fear, Dead Kennedys, Adolescents, Minor Threat, Void, Kraut, and on and on...), so if anyone's interested in that sort of thing, great.

--------------------

Armed with swords and hash

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 30, 2005 14:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Atzmooz show is a full show. About 12 songs, 1 hour at least. Briljant shot, first row.

I think X-D is about to post them here..........

--------------------

Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted November 30, 2005 15:12     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, that sounds like the same show, the four songs I have are Killing Technology, Overreaction, Ravenous Medicine and Tornado. They're the first 4 songs, Piggy is playing his black guitar that's the same shape as the one he plays in the Astronomy Domine video, so it's later in the tour, 'cause I have one song from detroit(Forgotten In Space) and he's using his old V-shaped guitar, same as the Blower live video from DVOD1. I think that one is posted here already. I really want as much '88 and earlier footage I can get my hands on, especially '87 'cause Killing Technology is still probably my favorite Voivod album. If you guys would prefer $$ for those vids, I could send that instead. Problem is, my computer is too old to download files as big as those ones are gonna be. I had a hard time downloading wallpapers from that Noisecore site. I'm dying for full shows, that's my favorite way to get footage of bands. A couple of songs is great but full sets are the best. Any help in my getting such footage would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------

Armed with swords and hash

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 30, 2005 15:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Tim, i only trade.

Give me your e-mail adress and we work something out.

Paul

--------------------

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted November 30, 2005 22:50     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Neverman:
Roskilde, Den 04/07/93
Montreal, QC 06/08/93

I was at the Chicago shows. I want to say TOL show was at the Avalon in Chicago and the Negatron show was at the Thirsty Whale in River Grove. I normally write these things down, but I blew it with these! I took pix at both shows but the Negatron pix were a bust. Brand new camera that I didn't know how to work! Oh, yeah, I was two feet away from Piggy AGAIN! ARRGGHH!!!!!

Oh yeah- the '98 "Slipped Disc" show was at the Metro. I didn't go 'cos there were so many bands I knew VV would only get to play a few songs!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan