my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Looking for Nothingface, Outer Limits cd's

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Nothingface, Outer Limits cd's
Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted November 21, 2005 11:18     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anyone can help me out with this, I'd appreciate it big time. I've been having real bad luck locating these albums here in Calgary, so maybe someone here can help me out. I'm also interested in knowing if the live footage used on the new dvd, particulary the Spectrum '86 and '88 footage, exists in full form? If it does, I think someone should really think about releasing it. Everytime I look at the 3 songs from those 2 nights on the dvd, I think about how much I wish I could get the full shows on video, as I was at both of them, and I remember them to be amazing shows that I would absolutely love to see again on dvd. Especially now that Piggy's gone, it just seems like it would be a great idea to have them available. I hope that someone within the Voivod camp reads this and they give it some real thought. It doesn't have to be a big joe-pro dvd, they could just make 'em themselves and sell 'em on the website, like DBC have done with their website. Just an idea, but one that I'm sure would do well, at least with us hardcore 'vod fans.

--------------------

Armed with swords and hash

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 21, 2005 12:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
those 2 cds should be very easy to get at good prices at many online stores. Ebay, Djangos, half.com, amazon...

I agree that it would be cool to have those or any full concerts released on dvd officially. Maybe if these DVOD dvds do well they will consider releasing some other material. Sounds like the band has a lot on it's plate right now, with the upcoming album, the next 2 dvds than working with all the other music that Denis left... I'm sure we can look forward to many more years Voivod being productive and offering their fans quality products for us to devour.

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 21, 2005 15:06       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got extra's of those cd's.just shoot me an email and i'll send'em out to ya with some other cool stuff
IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 21, 2005 17:24     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow, just checked some of the (used!) prices on amazon for cds(!?!)....

cd value has climbed since i last checked! those old Vod cds are starting to make pace with those old Accused cds, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Tim
VoivodFan
Member # 710

posted November 24, 2005 11:27     Profile for Tim   Email Tim     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya know, I was looking on ebay, and I saw that someone had a cd of the To The Death demo, but it wasn't a factory pressed cd like the Anachronism cd on Devil Metal Records. Does anyone know if there's any more of those type of cd's of the demo's that they used to do? I have the War And Pain 3-cd box with the Morgoth Invasion 84 show on cd 2, and that Anachronism one, but I'd absolutely kill to have all of them on cd. I never got the No Speed Limit tape, which is too bad 'cause I was at those shows. And there's a couple of shows from Europe on the Killing Technology tour, and I think there's one from the 88 Dimension Hatross tour, which I'd love to have 'cause of the version of Holiday In Cambodia on it. Anyway, if anyone knows of anything like this please let me know, otherwise, if anyone can make cd copies of them for me, I'd be interested in that as well. Thanks alot to Living Evil for the offer of Nothingface/Outer Limits cd's. Once I get those and Lives, I think I'll have all of them, except that Best Of... one. Is that worth owning if you have all the releases?

--------------------

Armed with swords and hash

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan