my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE!!! SELLING VOIVOD T-SHIRTS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE!!! SELLING VOIVOD T-SHIRTS
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted November 18, 2005 18:38     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I put this out front so anybody who's genuinely interested can see this. The timing couldn't be worse but I need to sell these shirts for x-tra cash. I have about 16 different shirts(all in XL,EXCEPT FOR ONE-LRG). All shirts are in excellent to very good condition and the reason I'm selling them,yeah I need x-tra cash but I'm keeping 10 more shirts for myself(27 in all). I can provide more details along with what I'm selling next week. This is all quality stuff-no bullshit garbage!This is not a joke to rile anyone up who's interested in adding some more Vod shirts to their collection,but a real ad. I may either sell the entire collection(incl a hooded sweat)if I get a good enough offer or 4 at a time,or individually. Unfortunately,I can't put up any photos(don't have the equip/know how)but can provide detailed descriptions of each item for serious inquiries only!!!!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 18, 2005 19:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tel me more tell me more

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted November 18, 2005 19:02     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How much for the lot?
How much for four?
Canadian dollar? (hahahaha, just kidding...)

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 18, 2005 22:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oooh...I'd almost, just almost be willing to pack on a few more pounds to squeeze into a large. Nope, won't do it.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 19, 2005 11:20     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boooooooooo. too baggy

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 19, 2005 20:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I just won this one from an Ebay auction today... I'm happy

--------------------

yawn

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted November 19, 2005 21:05     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the reply..Schroeder,Halaine...I'm getting the shirts(packed into a clean duffel bag)from my friend's place this Wed evening and I will list the shirt descriptions on this site with pricing. As with any auction,the item(s)will go to the highest bidder.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 19, 2005 21:18       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got a Killing Technology large shirt i'm gonna put on ebay next week.It's in mint condition cause i only wore it once and packed it away many years ago.

IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 19, 2005 21:21       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

i dont know why the pic aint loading but if you go to the Voivodfan front page and click on Space then click on shirts you can see it at the top of the page.it's the green one.

IP: Logged
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted November 21, 2005 22:32     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how much do you plan on selling it ? I would be very interested in buying it man...thats a godly shirt

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Neverstream
VoivodFan
Member # 593

posted November 22, 2005 02:58     Profile for Neverstream   Email Neverstream     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heey neutronboy

do you got this Negatron shirt for sale?

Neverstream
VoivodFan
Member # 593

posted November 22, 2005 03:00     Profile for Neverstream   Email Neverstream     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see im too late, a bummer.
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted November 22, 2005 23:09     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HeyDimension Hatross,
I have an XL longsleeve of that Voivod-"Negatron" shirt from the photo you posted w/the Nanoman character surrounded by flying saucers.I'll pick up the shirts tomorrow night and post what I have here

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 23, 2005 22:41     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm definetly interested since you got XL (most t's on ebay seem to be L or M). I'm a sad bastard in that I've never owned a Voivod shirt, and I'd like to change that. Let us know prices too, if that's cool.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan