my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Montreal Metal Massacre fest and Voivod

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Montreal Metal Massacre fest and Voivod
Janick
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 714

posted November 16, 2005 13:22     Profile for Janick   Email Janick     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Montreal Metal Massacre festival is an invitation to all the metalheads in north america. Come in great number to support these Canadian metal ledgends. Once in a lifetime chance to see one of the best line up ever to be reunited:
RAZOR, PILEDRIVER, ANVIL, EXCITER, DBC, AGGRESSION, LYING TRUTH.
You'll be litteraly blown away. Special appearance from AWAY and SNAKE from VOIVOD wll be playing “WARRIORS OF ICE” with AGGRESSION. Come and rock the house with us on December 10th at Spectrum in Montreal. Doors open at 6h00 pm. Show starts at 7h30 pm.
Tickets available in advance for 32,99$ + txs online at www.ticketpro.ca or by phone: for mtl: 908-9090 (outside.mtl: 1-866-908-9090).
Or in records stores in MTl: Profusion, soundcentral, cdément and freeson. In Quebec city at Rock Star records. In 3 rivers at "l'oreille cassée" and in Ottawa at Vertigo records.
We're looking forward to see all of you there! http://www.sangfrais.com/images/MySpace/banniere_80f.gif

--------------------

HAIL TO METALHEADS!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 16, 2005 17:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN, that's some classic old school thrash and metal there. What a line up. Gonna be a shit load of fun. Too bad the great white north is too damn far away for me.

--------------------

yawn

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted November 16, 2005 18:37     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bought my ticket today thats gonna be the show of the decade !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted November 17, 2005 18:48     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, see you ther Razor!

--------------------

ObituariesQc | Québec Metal RIP Bands
http://www.obituariesqc.com

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted November 17, 2005 19:10     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, gonna be there for sure!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 17, 2005 19:44     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lucky bastards
damn I'd love to see that, what a line up!

PileDriver, of Metal Inquisition? woohoo

I'd kill to see Razor, and Aggression with special guests of course...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan