my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Two scans: Voivod and Kreator

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two scans: Voivod and Kreator
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 16, 2005 04:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found these in some old magazines:

I have never seen that t-shirt before in my life!

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 16, 2005 07:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome photos from Back In The Day.
Young and drunk
That is a cool Voivod/Kreator shirt

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 16, 2005 09:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah, those Voivod dudes are just drunken bums.

Now, look at the Kreator guys, those are nice little boys who don't spend their time getting drunk.

Signed: your mom.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 16, 2005 09:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had those posters on my bedroom walls in the 80's. hehe
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted November 16, 2005 12:15     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The shorts from Mille. Priceless.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 16, 2005 16:32     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha! Was just going to make a comment about Mille's choice of clothes.....his typical 'come nearer and I'll tear your throat open' photo session expression clashes nicely with the shorts

*sigh* the Headbanger's Ball shirt brought back some memories also...I just watched an episode of the revived HB on the new 'localized' MTV Finland, and 'surprisingly' found no metal in it. Just those brilliant and excitingly talented short-haired pretty boys playing two-riff ripoff songs, trying to look tough and aggressive while whining about their difficult teen years and bouncing up and down. Someone at least take the power off their amps. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan