my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NEWSTED AND GOVT MULE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEWSTED AND GOVT MULE
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 14, 2005 21:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I totally forgot I had the Govt Mule "live from the deep end" dvd, since it's part of the cd set. I had the cd out yesterday to listen to at work, and saw the dvd inside so I figured I'd watch it again.

On the dvd Newsted plays Sweet Leaf and War Pigs and then is part of the encore with with 2 other bassists (Dave Schools & George Porter) performing Thorazine Shuffle. Govt Mule are an awesome band to listen to and watch and this tribute to Allen Woody is a bass players wet dream with a long list of low end Gods sitting in with the band.

This took place back in 2000 and Jason is sportin' a VOIVOD pin that has the spider creature from the self titled album and is also sen wearing a TARRAT t-shirt designed by Away. Of course he's his usual crazed head snappin self on stage and is all over the documentary bonus video.

very cool

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan