my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DUCK DODGERS featuring DAVE MUSTAINE!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DUCK DODGERS featuring DAVE MUSTAINE!!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 14, 2005 08:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If ya have about 12 minutes to spare and wanna watch a cool cartoon with Dave Mustaine and Megadeth appearing on the DUCK DODGERS (Daffy Duck )cartoon, and saving the world and metal check out this link:

MEGADETH ON DUCK DODGERS

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 14, 2005 09:22       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 14, 2005 10:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THat was quite excellent!
THRASHING RAGE
VoivodFan
Member # 668

posted November 17, 2005 15:07     Profile for THRASHING RAGE   Email THRASHING RAGE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHA!FUCKIN WICKED! i flipped the first time i saw that...and the second and so on...man...not a whole lotta things cooler then dave mustaine blowing up martians with his guitar.

--------------------

GO SHIT! IM NOT A FISH!

THRASHING RAGE
VoivodFan
Member # 668

posted November 17, 2005 15:09     Profile for THRASHING RAGE   Email THRASHING RAGE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there's another episode with him in it too i guess!i've only heard of it being seen in canada so far though...

--------------------

GO SHIT! IM NOT A FISH!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 17, 2005 18:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOu know you're a living legend when they make you into a cartoon, and you save the world.
especially when you're in a support roll with Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, and Marvin the Martian... 3 ICONS from the animation universe

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan