my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD FAN MAKES COMIC BOOK. WILL YOU BUY IT?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD FAN MAKES COMIC BOOK. WILL YOU BUY IT?
reluctantking
VoivodFan
Member # 653

posted November 12, 2005 14:23     Profile for reluctantking   Email reluctantking     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey kids-

I am going to borrow this forum and yet again (probably) plug my goddamn comic book, MANCHILD: A CELEBRATION OF TWENTY YEARS OF DOODLES. It was put out awhile ago by a Mr. Matt Owens of New York’s VOLUME ONE productions. Inside this sturdy red covered 120 page masterpiece you will experience my first hand look at trying to grow up among the mid eighties hardcore scene, and the brutal and sometimes trying aftermath of such a life altering experience. Inside you can read favorable (and not so favorable) encounters with some of your favorite “hardcore heroes”. There are also testimonials to the genius of people like Black Flag, Scott Walker, Honor Role, Gene Clark, the Adolescents and plenty of other people that you should know about already.
Besides all of this, the book is available through my website since I have Pay Pal on it. It costs eleven bucks. Anyone ordering oversea please tag on an extra five bucks because this shit isn’t cheap. Here is my website address: www.brianwalsby.com

Also, like many other humans out there with a computer, I have a My Space page. There is a lot of shit on that as well. Here is that address:

http://www.myspace.com/walsby

There will be another new MANCHILD coming out soon through Raleigh North Carolina’s BIFOCAL MEDIA masterminded by the devious Charles Cardello. IT will be great. But in the meantime, I have three boxes of my book sitting around. You must buy it. Or not. But you should…thanks…Brian Walsby

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 12, 2005 18:51     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just added ya. Or tried to.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 13, 2005 18:26     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its a great book. most Vodfans would be interested in it, i think...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan