my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » neutronboy2000... yet again...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: neutronboy2000... yet again...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted November 10, 2005 04:17     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey man, glad to see youre alive...

since you posted as recently as of 28 october I assume you'll be visiting this very board again soon...

please get in touch, I am still waiting for those tapes you were to send like nearly one year ago... its been a fukking long while... much too long...

never-ever-man[at]hotmail.fr

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

|  IP: Logged
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted November 11, 2005 14:58     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah,Neverman...
I totally owe you such an apology for the extremely long fuck-up time in not sending the tapes,I'm not gonna flake out and make any excuses...without putting my personal biz on the web,I'll say a LOT of crappy situations went down since March which left me totally frustrated,burnt out and almost ready to get out of Metal/punk..whatever music description scene,I'll tell you in private by email. However in the last three months,things started to turn around a bit but I can't really complain since a lot of people lost a helluva lot more in '05(fuckin'awful year!!!) I appreciate that you didn't put any negative stuff online about me. I've always been the one who would complain about traders takin forever to send stuff and yet I've done it.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted November 15, 2005 07:49     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
Ah,Neverman...
I totally owe you such an apology for the extremely long fuck-up time in not sending the tapes,I'm not gonna flake out and make any excuses...without putting my personal biz on the web,I'll say a LOT of crappy situations went down since March which left me totally frustrated,burnt out and almost ready to get out of Metal/punk..whatever music description scene,I'll tell you in private by email. However in the last three months,things started to turn around a bit but I can't really complain since a lot of people lost a helluva lot more in '05(fuckin'awful year!!!) I appreciate that you didn't put any negative stuff online about me. I've always been the one who would complain about traders takin forever to send stuff and yet I've done it.

Terrence my man I must say that I'm rather glad to read from you...
thought you were gone for good actually...
I could of talked shit about you but thats not what I'm into...
there was a deal with Mike (X-D) which took some time but which finally was solved...

besides we have been doing so many fruitful deals in the past - and I fukkin mean it - that it would have led nowhere... I've had some more Voïvod you might still be looking for and I'm still searching for the eternal *missing sequences* we've been looking for... at least now Backstreets '91 does exist hehe...

I must say that I've been eager to hear the shows you were to send, most of them I probly got in the meantime actually... please get in touch via email and we'll sort it out I hope!

cheers, J.

never-ever-man[at]hotmail.fr

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan