my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Here's our brand new baby...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's our brand new baby...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 05, 2005 23:45     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BOY!!!

Haiden Brian English

born 11/4/2005
at 8:43 am.
21 inches long
8 lbs 1 oz.

My wife Sarah and I were both shocked yesterday to find out that our little Chloe was infact now a boy instead! Sarah's last ultrasound at 6 months showed that we were going to be having a girl...so on that assumption, we went ahead and bought EVERYTHING pink! We also painted the baby's room lilac, and of course the room theme was: Hello Kitty!

Well, all of that went quickly through the window when, at birth, little Chloe displayed a "package" instead! haha!!

So now we have a "little man" in the English household simply known as "Iron Haiden"

**and also a whole bunch of clothes and things to return as well!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 06, 2005 00:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

have fun redecorating, repainting, and rebuying clothes.

Haiden musta been hiding himself to give you both the ultimate surprise.

way to go

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 06, 2005 06:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!

Always a suprise what comes out. As long it is healthy boy or girl is no matter.

Wish you lots of fun and many many sleepless nights...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 06, 2005 10:11     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DOH!

If Haiden is already playing tricks, you'd better watch out for the teen years. I bet he pulls some doozies then - CONGRATS to all of you!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 06, 2005 10:54       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
congrats but why does your baby look just like Savetheeighttracks baby?
IP: Logged
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted November 06, 2005 11:28     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATULATIONS !

It's a boy, Ms. Cloud, it's a boy....

Reredecorating... aaahh...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 06, 2005 12:43     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats! There is nothing in life that compares to this experience.

A long, healthy & happy life to you, Iron Haiden!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 06, 2005 13:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aw, he's really cute! haiden is a nice name too.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 06, 2005 14:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard Iron Haiden!

What an amazing surprise...perhaps that's why "he" chose to be a little late. So he could quickly transform himself into a little man. Such a cool story. One I'm sure he'll hear and tell for the rest of his life.

Congrats Black Cloud and Mrs. Cloud.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 06, 2005 15:09     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At last! (as I'm sure your wife said)

Congratulations!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 06, 2005 15:24     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks everyone!

In the picture, his right eye is kinda shut...they put this "ointment" in his eyes right after birth (not sure what it was for though) and he couldn't open his eyes very well...poor little guy!

*Yes paul, so far last night was very "sleepless" indeed! ha!

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 06, 2005 15:51     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SCHWEEET! Congratulations, dude!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 07, 2005 00:39     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome! Congrats to both you and Mom! That ointment is to protect against eye infections. He looks great!

With our first we never found out until she was born, but for our second we asked the ultrasound tech and she couldn't get a good enough look but said "It's most likely a boy." So we kinda went neutral, but threw in some blue here and there. As soon as I saw it was a boy I'm like "Spider-Man wallpaper! Woo Hoo!".

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 07, 2005 09:15     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, Iron Haiden! Congratulations! But no beard?

My wife and I are waiting for #2 in febuary, and we want to have the surprise. Your experience goes to show that there's still bullshit despite the high technology.

Have fun with the boy!!!!!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 07, 2005 22:23     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
That ointment is to protect against eye infections.

So that's what it was for, someone told me it was to protect him against "std's" while coming through the birth canal..(My wife would find that flattering, haha!!)...he didn't like that all though, trying to see through a bunch of goop!

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 08, 2005 00:11     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Ha, Iron Haiden! Congratulations! But no beard?

not yet, give him a few days! ha!

quote:
Your experience goes to show that there's still bullshit despite the high technology.

Amen to that brother! If and when we do have another baby, we're NOT going the same route as before! To be quite honest, it almost felt as though "Chloe" had died, it was actually pretty sad putting away all of her clothes and things so they could be returned, never to be worn or used.

I guess it's kind of hard to explain, unless you've gone through exactly what I'm talking about. I should also say that I already have a daughter from a previous relationship that I never got to know, for reasons I won't explain, until she was already a teenager. I felt that with this new baby girl coming along, that I would at least have another chance.

But that's not to say that I don't love this new little boy, because I do...I truly do. And he's so beautiful and amazing!

--------------------

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted November 08, 2005 06:19     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey congratulations!!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 08, 2005 16:03     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations to the parents and welcome Haiden!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 09, 2005 12:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Intersting turn of events. Either way, congrats to all of ya!! He was born a day after my bro.

Are you by chance a fan of "Coach"? Love that show!

Have a good one man.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 11, 2005 19:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Blackcloud!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan