my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New stuff is just awful!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New stuff is just awful!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 04, 2005 01:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why can't things be like they were back in the good old days? Grrrrr!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted November 04, 2005 02:45     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 04, 2005 07:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What are you refering to... tell the forum and we'll help you through your troubled times.

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 04, 2005 13:37     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Why can't things be like they were back in the good old days? Grrrrr!

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you."

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 04, 2005 14:41     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 04, 2005 19:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you."

'it' is never weird or scary to me, but usually what i have seen is the 'it' is just always cheezier than the 'it' that was...

Example:

1.) the idiot who thinks his honda civic with a race muffler installed transforms 'it' into something more special than a 69-SS-Chevelle !

2.) the new emo lamer standard punk kid of today thinking he's with 'it' by walking around wearing his new wearable cell phone hung on his ear and acting a role in public places.

(i think they're just trying to impersonate the terminator to get attention)

oh my list is long lol... but the new 'it' is never as cool or hardcore as the old 'it' and by that observation i say we missed out on alot of cool shit's.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 04, 2005 20:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit, Hypercube...that pic cracked me up!

Hilarious...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 05, 2005 08:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gotta love Grandpa Simpson and his infinte wisdom

--------------------

yawn

THRASHING RAGE
VoivodFan
Member # 668

posted November 17, 2005 15:16     Profile for THRASHING RAGE   Email THRASHING RAGE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man....we need an island...not like that stupid surviver show either, i mean with pepople who DONT suck....

--------------------

GO SHIT! IM NOT A FISH!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan