my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » more cat sillyness :-)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more cat sillyness :-)
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 29, 2005 09:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.stuffonmycat.com

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 29, 2005 11:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is what our little fuckers do to our Denzil.....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 29, 2005 23:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
many years ago one of my roommates had a cat that would terrorize me, so I aways put a towel over the top of a gigantic large trashcan and coaxed the cat to jump up onto it... just like one of those traps in the jungle where ya dig a huge pit and loosely cover the opening with leaves ... yo get the picture

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 30, 2005 02:23     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At first glance I thought it was "stuffmycat.com" I thought it was all about taxidermy! haha!!

I love cats, my best friend, besides my wife, happens to be a "mixed-lynx ragdoll" named "Mookie", he looked like the little guy pictured below when he was just a kitten:

btw, they still keep their blue eyes and cotton-like fur when they become adults!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 30, 2005 03:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
These people who put stuff on cats are fucking cunts and they'll get theres. The cats will chose their moment.

See here: here's a squirel who fucked with my Blackpuss's shit and he ended up getting his. See?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2005 06:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya know what really shocks me about this topic?
Head Villian started it and it is ACTUALLY a link to cats!!! I was expecting the link to take me to some perverted site... Hhhmmm, you're new job must be making you a bit tame

My wife had the coolest cat. Pandora (Pandy). She was totally house trained and we never needed a litter box. She'd just go right to the door like a dog and wait for someone to let her out... do her bizness and come back meowing when she was ready to come back in. She had Pandy for about 16 or 18 years, until she finally just went out one day and never came back. We assumed, and hoped, she knew she was going to die and just went off somewhere to do it in peace.

She was a GREAT CAT.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 30, 2005 10:52     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to break this to you sir, but wanting to be let out to attend to personal business is a normal cat thing.

Cats who debase themselves by using a litter tray are refured to by other cats as 'pussys'. (this is where the term comes from).

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2005 11:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Sorry to break this to you sir, but wanting to be let out to attend to personal business is a normal cat thing.

Cats who debase themselves by using a litter tray are refured to by other cats as 'pussys'. (this is where the term comes from).

Thanks for schooling me in bizness of Catitude. Either way, she was a cool cat, and the only cat I had been around that didn't have a box of sand to shit it... that made me happy

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan