my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ARCTURUS, TSJUDER, RED HARVEST and CONFESSOR live

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ARCTURUS, TSJUDER, RED HARVEST and CONFESSOR live
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 28, 2005 00:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
High-quality videos of the complete live performances by ARCTURUS, TSJUDER, RED HARVEST and CONFESSOR, recorded at this year's Sonic Solstice festival, which took place on September 24, 2005 at Rockefeller in Oslo, Norway, have been made available for streaming and download at Gigs.no. The set times are as follows:

ARCTURUS - 1 hour 31 minutes
TSJUDER - 53 minutes
RED HARVEST - 52 minutes
CONFESSOR - 1 hour

Kurt Gronbech from Gigs.no commented in a statement: "We are very excited about being able to offer these videos for download, and are very pleased to have the backing of Season of Mist, who, [being] so foresighted, are exploring new and exciting distribution methods."

Gigs.no is run by Legio Media (www.legiomedia.com), a provider of secure digital distribution solutions for the music industry.

|  IP: Logged
consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted October 28, 2005 04:04     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll certainly be checking out the Arcturus. One of my fave bands these days! They still rule even without Garm.

The site has you pay a few bucks to watch it after dloading but I saw the minute sample and it looks + sounds killer so have no prob dropping a few $ for it. Not likely the band will be over to N. Amercica soon.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 28, 2005 11:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm interested in the Arcturus and Confessor. But do you need anything special to download such large files? I'm kind of a novice here.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 28, 2005 11:19     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arcturus are indeed the balls. One of the most inventive bands around, even if the new CD isn't quite up to snuff. Kristoffer Rygg's one of my favourite vocalists as well, so it's sad that he's not with them anymore. Still hard to beat Aspiera Hiems Symfonia or La Masquerade Infernale, though. Should be compulsory listening for any Voivod fan.

I am not allowed todownload or stream stuff here, though, which is annoying.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 28, 2005 12:49     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hihi!

Confessor

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan