my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Demos i have them (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Demos i have them
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 28, 2005 21:50     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The "Eric" album will be something after all has finally settled.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted October 29, 2005 07:14     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got them from a friend was knows there manager. As i said they actually sound like rehearsal stuff, miked up into an 8 track or probably pro-tools There are only 4 tracks. They don't sound as polished as we're led to believe the final demos are
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 29, 2005 08:25     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what up metal heads..........
from what I have been told(from away),
the 12,13 tracks that were recorded before my departure 2001,is going to be released on the next dvd,that being DVOD 2.....box set sort of like.
As well as the entire hypnotic recordings,videos and live at the dynamo 96 concert!!!!!!!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 29, 2005 08:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
what up metal heads..........
from what I have been told(from away),
the 12,13 tracks that were recorded before my departure 2001,is going to be released on the next dvd,that being DVOD 2.....box set sort of like.
As well as the entire hypnotic recordings,videos and live at the dynamo 96 concert!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Eric,

i have been wanting this news badly. Dynamo, i missed that one. Due to bad weather, if i remember correctly rain was pooring hard during Insect. Am i right?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 29, 2005 10:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn thats sweet.so when is the next dvd due?
IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 29, 2005 11:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
damn thats sweet.so when is the next dvd due?

tomorrow

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 29, 2005 21:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT NEWS MR FORREST.

BTW: Did you ever have a crazy nickname when you were in the band. inquiring minds want to know.

--------------------

yawn

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 30, 2005 12:13     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
E-FORCE..............
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2005 12:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AH HA... that makes sense and explains some other things also.

Thanks

--------------------

yawn

VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted October 31, 2005 15:58     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is a fucking great news that the last Eric album will be available !
Fucking great, I'm really waiting for these songs for years ....

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 02, 2005 12:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YESSSSS!!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan