my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey Ya! (Country Version)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Ya! (Country Version)
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted October 24, 2005 03:01     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
video (whole)
mp3 (sample)

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 24, 2005 08:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who the hell are those guys?

Interesting covers, indeed.

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted October 24, 2005 10:10     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Funny. Are these guys really from Germany?
The're better than a lot of those Nashville studwannabe a country singers! - I think anyway... I might be wrong...

Be the're cool. No other word can describe this. Funny when you think that you really need somebody from elsewhere to really be able to measure the importance of some cultural things. Let's not talk about BossHoss, but look at what Sergio Leone and Enio Morricone have done for western movies? Anybody here knows that The good, the Bad & the Ugly is a real classic of le genre. Everything about the western myth is condensed in that film. And it was filmed in Spain, among other places...

BossHoss make good trucker songs.
Hi yo!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 24, 2005 14:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yeah! That is the best thing I've heard and seen in quite some time. What a bunch of geniouses (is that a word?).

Those dOOds are hot. And I now have ass envy...anyone else want to squeeze the blonde's arse?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 24, 2005 17:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NO... I for one CERTAINLY DO NOT ! ! !

It's all your's LUNAchick

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 25, 2005 11:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe, I was referring to he blondes wearing the tails...the girly blondes, not the hot dOOds. I mean, c'mon, look at that ass! Unbelievable.
(ok, I'm slightly embarrassed now)

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan