my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My New daughter Chloe's "Official" Birthday Thread

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My New daughter Chloe's "Official" Birthday Thread
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 22, 2005 04:59     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Her official birthday has "officially" passed! (R)October 21st!!! So...now my wife "IS" officially hating life!!!!

*Oh the pain, the agony of defeat!

NO BABY YET!!!!

However, I will keep you fellows informed!!!

(if you care)

Oh yeah....HAIL VOIVOD!!!!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 22, 2005 10:52     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha...don't hold yer breath yet mate, it may take another two weeks after the ETA before the buns are ready to exit the oven so to speak...congrats in advance man!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 22, 2005 11:29     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I feel your pain, dude. I DEFINETLY don't feel hers. Our first one was a week late. She was just too damn comfy in there and didn't wanna come out into this shithole. Can't really blame her though. Best of luck to the both of you!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 22, 2005 11:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps Chloe would prefer to be a Scorpio then.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 22, 2005 11:58     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best of luck Blackcloud & yer wife! My nephew was 2 weeks overdue & had a very difficult birth. Hope things go a bit easier for you!

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 22, 2005 12:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, i wish you a nice delivery. Hope everything goes well. We went through it twice. First one lasted 24 hours, second one about 4 hours. Seems to be that way the second time. Next time it will take 6 minutes..

Oh.no there will never be a third one!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

St. Mike
VoivodFan
Member # 570

posted October 22, 2005 15:32     Profile for St. Mike   Email St. Mike     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bro!!

We also were a few days late with 'Saya Bean' as well. I can't wait man! I cut the cord! Do it as well! :-)

I'm still waiting for the news here from you as well on CF.com. Best of luck my friend!

-St. Michael

--------------------

ARE YOU MORBID?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 22, 2005 22:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe she'll come out if she knows you have the new Voivod DVOD-1 to watch.

I just got mine tonight in the mail... so why am I here typing when I should be watching it ?

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 23, 2005 04:51     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need that DVOD-1 asap!!! That's way more important than the birth of my child!

Actually we had a scare today in the early hours of the morning....she was having contractions...just not close enough apparently. (Sarah's a head-start teacher, so kids are her game, I'm obviously still a novice! ) We're still waiting...so in the "downtime", I put together a new baby swing we got her!

Thanks for all your replies!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 23, 2005 21:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People are more seasoned than me on that, I don't have any kids. So, here's just hoping that everything goes well!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 23, 2005 22:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm in the same boat as Slaytanic, no offspring (which is probably a good thing ). I have a wonderful ex-stepdaughter from by past marriage, who I love as if she were mine... but other than that... noone.

Here's hoping you have a beautiful healthy baby that will bring you as much or more joy than the music of Voivod

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 30, 2005 03:07     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Here's hoping you have a beautiful healthy baby that will bring you as much or more joy than the music of Voivod

Thanks schroeder and everyone,
as of today she is 9 days late, she'll be induced sometime next week if she doesn't have the baby by monday.

I want HALLOWEEN

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 30, 2005 03:21     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck to all three of you, and i really hope Chloe won't start to scream when she spots your beard for the first time

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 30, 2005 04:02     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, she won't scream. She'll just grab on with both fists and give a mighty YANK!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2005 06:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A Halloween baby would be a real
TRICK
and a
TREAT

Also, you certainly wouldn't forget what day she was born.

Good luck to ya

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 30, 2005 09:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:

I want HALLOWEEN

Me too!
*chants*....
"Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!!"
erm, perhaps she'll be born with a beard....eh, I hope not!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan