my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » piggy covers the nice

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: piggy covers the nice
sidbru
VoivodFan
Member # 457

posted October 21, 2005 07:29     Profile for sidbru   Email sidbru     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
track 6 on piggys home demos is Flower KIng of Flies by the Nice. Ive got it on Acid Drops, Spacedust & Flying Saucers 60's UK Psyche comp. Dunno what Nice album its on tho. Fucking ace version.
 |  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 25, 2005 02:00     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey thanx for the info!

I'm not a big fan of The Nice and this kind of 60's psych though (I prefer the 'garage-punk' comps); actually I just realize I have this song on a copy of 'Five Bridges' (live with the London Symphony Orchestra, 1970), which I can't find right now. Obviously I did not play it much...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 25, 2005 11:36     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I did not know that! Thanks, I'll listen to that again. So basically there are at least two covers (there's a Byrds one we already know of) on the Piggy Jams. Are there any other?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan