my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Damnation - Agressive Repulsive Symphony demo 1987

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Damnation - Agressive Repulsive Symphony demo 1987
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted October 19, 2005 16:49     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thx to Matt K and his site www.obituariesqc.com, the legendary 1987 2nd demo from longeuil, Québec death thrash legends DAMNATION \m/ is up for free download !!! A must have for any old school dirty death thrash !!!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 19, 2005 17:10       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
page aint load'n
IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 19, 2005 19:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The page cannot be displayed

--------------------

yawn

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted October 19, 2005 20:50     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
The page cannot be displayed

Just remove the comma after .com in the url, and it should work!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted October 19, 2005 22:40     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry for the mistake.. i guess i wrote it a bit too fast...

--------------------

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted October 25, 2005 19:58     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think so yea...they only realesed 3 demos from 1986 to 1989...the best one being Speed anarchy in my opinion !!!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 26, 2005 09:26     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot, Razor! That was much appreciated!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted October 26, 2005 19:17     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anybody is interested in hearing the other 2 demos,I have them both here...so feel free to contact me

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan