my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » KREATOR, NAPALM DEATH: North American Tour Dates Announced (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: KREATOR, NAPALM DEATH: North American Tour Dates Announced
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 28, 2005 11:12     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would go see Dokken if I found I'd Just Got Lucky and was single and Alone Again.
Otherwise, I'm not sure it's worth my time to consider Breaking the Chains with my current beau just to see Dokken.( )

NP: Napalm Death: The Code is Red...Long Live the Code!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 28, 2005 12:17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that would be very Dysfunctional
to go see them Back for the Attack but you could take a Long way Home just to see the Beast from the East plus if you ever got back together you would have Hell to Pay.

IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 28, 2005 17:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna, I'd rather The Hunter track you down and throw you Into the Fire before you did something like that!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 28, 2005 18:05       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
damn funny stuff

IP: Logged
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted October 28, 2005 19:35     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
LD, where have you been man...how about we do that show??

We sure will. You know how much I run around Lee so I thought I'd add electrical school to my routine. That keeps me from popping in here as much as I'd like to.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan