my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm goin' to the science hospital!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm goin' to the science hospital!!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 12, 2005 08:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yayyy!!! I just got a letter offering me the job I wanted, in a medical research company!

Haven't even sent the forms back yet. I have to go chase up stuff now as I'm supposed to start on Monday!! I have to get a copy of my degree certificate as I lost it years ago, fill in forms, etc,that kind of thing..

Oh yeah .. there's no animal experiments involved, only testing on humans.

I hope I haven't jinxed things by telling everyone already.. I'm half expecting them to withdraw the offer, as I can't believe they were daft enough to offer me the job in the first place. Hehehe.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted October 12, 2005 10:22     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats HV! Sounds like an interesting job. So are you some kind of lab tech or what?
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted October 12, 2005 10:44     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe she is the nurse with blood on her clothes ?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 12, 2005 12:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, screening & recruitment technician. I told them at the interview I wanted to move into cancer research & they seemed cool with that, said I would probably get that opportunity & training.

--------------------

String em up

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 12, 2005 13:04       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Maybe she is the nurse with blood on her clothes ?"

so your gonna wear clothes?good nurses usually don't need'em

IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted October 12, 2005 13:06     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That sounds like fun. Watch out for the bird flu!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 12, 2005 14:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations!!!

bet the interviewers knew you were a metal chick who is totally into Voivod !!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 12, 2005 19:08     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you gonna be a "candy-striper?"

Seriously, maybe if you were into orthopedics, you could help me with my hand...I did one of the more stupidest things yesterday at work...I "broke" my right hand after punching my work truck, only because one of the back doors swung closed and nailed me in the head!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 12, 2005 23:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATULATION HV!!!!

I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YA.

Good luck in your new carreer, and if you find a cure for compulsive obbsessive music buying, while you're working on that Cancer virus, let me know, I need a shot

Don't forget about us little people when you discover the cure.

--------------------

yawn

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted October 13, 2005 06:59     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quality news! Congratulations there head villain - go find a cure - I'm bound to need one soon the amount of weed I'm smoking!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 13, 2005 10:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:

...I did one of the more stupidest things yesterday at work...I "broke" my right hand after punching my work truck, only because one of the back doors swung closed and nailed me in the head!

haha

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 16, 2005 11:29     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Don't forget about us little people when you discover the cure.

Hehe.

I felt totally useless since all this shit happened, & not at all creative at the moment. I fucked up the last model making job I was on cos I was too stressed out to deal with it.
At least now I can feel like I'm doing something vaguely useful, even if it's just taking blood samples & stuff.
Cheers guys!

By the way smoking is good for you, it says so in the paper this week, hahahaha. Marijuana makes you grow new brain cells. So there.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan