my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anybody got these shirts???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anybody got these shirts???
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 09, 2005 00:30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8340510274&rd=1&sspagena me=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8340815187&rd=1&sspagena me=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

IP: Logged
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted October 09, 2005 01:20     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I HAD them! I had to sell mine on ebay a couple months ago to pay the bills. Worse part was they were nearly MINT!
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 09, 2005 06:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ellentim:
Well, I HAD them! I had to sell mine on ebay a couple months ago to pay the bills. Worse part was they were nearly MINT!

oeh, that must have hurt...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 09, 2005 07:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn, thay are awesome!!!
That's gonna fethch some big $$$

The seller even has a Foreigner 4 shirt and a cool tuxedo T shirt

wish I had some extra cash to bid on the voivod t's.

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 09, 2005 10:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Mez may have scored the white off ebay some time ago. If they weren't so fucking small, I'd buy them right now.
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted October 09, 2005 10:58     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have both of those shirts and luckily they still fit. I believe that character on the white one is named Victor.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 09, 2005 17:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I think Mez may have scored the white off ebay some time ago. If they weren't so fucking small, I'd buy them right now.

Yes, I bought the second one off ebay. Except that one looks in ten times better condition than the one I acquired unfortunately.

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted October 09, 2005 20:18     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
oeh, that must have hurt...

Yep, it hurt like hell! The only "good" news was they didn't fit anymore. But if I'd known that Piggy would soon leave us, I would've kept them forever!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 10, 2005 17:42     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i had the white one for many years...it was in a friends laundry bag, that got stolen(!?) at a party. aint life a bitch.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted October 10, 2005 22:26     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:

If you bought it, you could be in an emo band! They love tight shirts with obscure band logos!

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 12, 2005 05:48       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn,those shirts went pretty high
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 12, 2005 12:27       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ellentim how much did you get for your shirts?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 12, 2005 14:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:

If you bought it, you could be in an emo band! They love tight shirts with obscure band logos!

Exactly the reason I bought mine...Looks great with my new emo haircut!!!

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted October 13, 2005 00:52     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Ellentim how much did you get for your shirts?

Prices were pretty much all over the map. I got $72.00 for my '87 Tournado shirt and $63.00 for my '83 first logo shirt they ever sold. But my '89 Nothingface only got $8.74 and Outer Limits got $15.60. Moral of the story? ALWAYS BUY XL! Then you won't outgrow them and you won't be tempted to sell them!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan