my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Angel Rat Promo CD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angel Rat Promo CD
GeddyLee5150
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 695

posted October 08, 2005 17:35     Profile for GeddyLee5150   Email GeddyLee5150     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonjour !

I bought a cd called Voivod Angel Rat Promo CD. This CD have a different mix of Clouds In My House and The Prow. Unfortunately, the CD is scratch and thoses songs doesn'T plys correctly on a CD player. Do someone have thoses version on MP3. If not, how can i repair my CD ? I would like to share thoses MP3 with you all.

thanks.

|  IP: Logged
Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted October 08, 2005 19:10     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have it, too, although I never realized the mixes were different! (Angel Rat is the least listened to VV album I have). Angel Rat & Panorama are also on mine...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 09, 2005 05:22     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try putting washing up liquid on the CD, doing little circles in it with your finger all over the surface, rinse it all off and dry it with a towel - sometimes that works on dodgy CDs, even with large scratches.

I'm sure Blacky might have an alternative suggestion.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 09, 2005 07:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have that promo, and if I'm not mistaken it was posted at one point in time on this site.

WOW, I just looked at my cd and it was signed by Away and Snake!!!! (I guess it's Snake since it's signed over his part of the front photo) I totally forgot I had it with the autographs!!!

--------------------

yawn

IronGang84
VoivodFan
Member # 624

posted October 09, 2005 12:14     Profile for IronGang84   Email IronGang84     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UGH! It's the dreaded "Steve Sinclair remixes"...From what I remember, it was done without the band's input which it sounds gay.....Use it for a coaster

--------------------

"we carry on"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 09, 2005 20:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IronGang84:
UGH! It's the dreaded "Steve Sinclair remixes"...From what I remember, it was done without the band's input which it sounds gay.....Use it for a coaster

that's funny. The mix isn't anything to go nuts about, that's for sure, but I doubt I'll ever use anything from Voivod as a coaster

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan