my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Got my D-VOD !!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got my D-VOD !!
IronGang84
VoivodFan
Member # 624

posted October 01, 2005 13:57     Profile for IronGang84   Email IronGang84     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Relapse Record shop in Philly got their shipment a bit early and maaaaaaan I can't wait to watch this when I get home tonite!

--------------------

"we carry on"

|  IP: Logged
IronGang84
VoivodFan
Member # 624

posted October 01, 2005 14:24     Profile for IronGang84   Email IronGang84     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm supposed to be "working" and I was looking in the bonus photos section of the DVD, and way cool a few of my old pix were used. I gave Piggy a bunch of them 2 years ago and my all time favorite Snake candid shot shows up! HAHAHA:

I have a few more I took from this scene in Philly that aren't as flattering, but this is a nice one they picked:

well, back to "work"

--------------------

"we carry on"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 01, 2005 14:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh fucking hell. 01 october is a bit earlier then 25 october i must say...
Not that i care, we've been waiting for 'vod-material on DVD for so long now...

Come to me now........

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 01, 2005 15:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where can I order??????????????????
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 01, 2005 15:42       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so is The End sending theres out early???
IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 01, 2005 15:49     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good news!

Mez: look in the other topic
damn I'm late too

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 01, 2005 19:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuckin A

I hope THE END RECORDS got an early shipment and will mail 'em out soon. They are usually very fast at shipping stuff.

Great pics Irongang, did you know they were going to be used? Your face must have lit up when you saw your photos on the dvd... VERY COOL!!!

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 01, 2005 21:35       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah i hope The End records send theres out soon since they took the money out of my bank account 3 weeks ago.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 01, 2005 22:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, that's great!! I love THE END. Super fast compared to Relapse who are slow as molasses. I'll be placing my order tonight after work.

How about a review for us tomorrow IronGang??

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 01, 2005 23:32     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, guess what, I just found out D-VOD is going to get a Brasilian release!!! Hell yeah!!!

P.S.: to justify my excitement, the last Voivod album that got a local release here was Phobos, with a two-year delay. Previous to that, Rrröööaaarrr, in 87.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted October 06, 2005 12:27     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those who have not pre-ordered their DVD yet, they have it for only 12.26 CDN on amazon.ca

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 06, 2005 14:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000ASAU0M/qid=1128621598/sr=8-3/ref=pd_bbs_3/002-8714825-0011234?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted October 06, 2005 14:41     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
$10.50 at cduniverse.com

clicky

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted October 07, 2005 04:30     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Livingevil thx for the link... I'll pay 25 dollares

--------------------

It's too late
Korgull rules the earth!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan