my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » saphir 24 sept

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: saphir 24 sept
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 25, 2005 12:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well that was a fun time! thanks razor and mattk for being so entertaining, you guys are awesome. i think i drank too much beer and i apologize for splitting without saying bye.

p.s. did the dj ever play korgull???

|  IP: Logged
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted September 25, 2005 14:44     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Last night was preety cool...exept for the dj who played like only 6 voivod tunes...luckely, MattK, Syl, Nia, alexiel, blacky, snake and away were there to help make the night more interesting ! and nia...he did play korgull...but you guys had alerady left...and like blacky said...hes not a good song mixer because when he played it...we didnt even hear the intro with most evil bass riff EVER...and that made me Mad ! But still..it was very cool to hang out with you guys ! To the Death !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted September 25, 2005 15:14     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to meet again, I've done some air-guitar on Tribal Conviction ! Not enough Voivod have been played for my taste but well..

Well it's almost 3 pm and I still feel like I've been blasted by a psychic vacuum yesterday... thankfully not a Ripping Headache ....

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted September 25, 2005 16:34     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and btw...thx annie for that joint at the end of the night ! your pizza looked very good...but also very drippy !

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted September 25, 2005 17:13     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was nice meeting you nia! And thanks to you all, Jean-Yves, Syl, Razor, etc. I expected to hear more Voïvod... And maybe a few covers by the bands? Nice night anyway.

--------------------

ObituariesQc | Québec Metal RIP Bands
http://www.obituariesqc.com

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted September 25, 2005 17:57     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
and btw...thx annie for that joint at the end of the night !

Hey Razor, heu.... I dont know what you're talking about...

J'ai beaucoup aime la soiree mais le last call est arrive bien vite...

Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted September 26, 2005 07:47     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vous devriez faire la même chose à Québec...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 27, 2005 12:49     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oue c'etait b'en cool de vous voir les gars, j'sus tout a fait d'accord pas assez de voivod a mon goût.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan