my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Achin' Head... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: My Achin' Head...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 07, 2005 14:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those pictures turned out great!!! I had a fabulous time meeting and getting to know everybody. Voivodians sure know how to put some fucking beers away, huh!? Each and every one of you rock. It was also an honor to meet the one and only Vroom alll the way from Sweden. Cheers mate!

Many thanks go to Black Cloud, X-D, Darci, Hypergrrl, Luna, Mika, MadMeg, Vroom and Ghidra for making this happen

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 07, 2005 15:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:

But Vroom, don't you have other shirts to wear? Don't you ever do laundry? Every time I see pictures of you, you have that same shirt. Signed: your mom.

haha! You should have seen his pants!
I suppose you don't have those tees in a baby doll, do you Vroom?

Good trip, just wish we could have hung out longer. We ended up staying out pretty late after Black Cloud, Ghidra and Nuke Fuse left. By the end of the night, I was sitting at some table with XD and we just sat and stared into space...dumb beers!

Good to meet y'all! Hope to be a part of future meet-ups.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted September 07, 2005 19:02     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for posting the pictures guys. What a great pick-me-up those pictures were to see!
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted September 07, 2005 19:42     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great phobos~! errr, I mean photos! Wish I could have made the trip as well, however band duty called. Nice to see all your happy and drunk faces, hell even the gals had beer dripping from their goatees!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 07, 2005 21:26       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sure wish i could get me one of those Chaosmonger shirts

pics look great too.

IP: Logged
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted September 07, 2005 23:52     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
sure wish i could get me one of those Chaosmonger shirts

Ditto.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 08, 2005 09:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pix, thanx for those.

--------------------

String em up

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 08, 2005 15:28     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a fantabulous time! Probably won't post any pix though, I only took 10 or so before my batteries died, and none of 'em were much different than the ones already posted. Was great to meet everyone that I hadn't met before! Rather shocking to see what slaves to chin-fashion X-D, Black Cloud, and Nuc are....

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 08, 2005 15:37     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Ha, great pics, people! Wish I could have been there!

But Vroom, don't you have other shirts to wear? Don't you ever do laundry? Every time I see pictures of you, you have that same shirt. Signed: your mom.

I had a Confessor shirt in London dammit!
At least for a few hours.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 08, 2005 16:40     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
hey Vroom, thanks for the VVF t-shirt. sorry I never thanked you earlier, I lost all my email history. Great shirt!

Oh, so it made it all the way from Sweden to Warcorpseville

Dangit! I should have ordered more of those Chaos shirts. They are leftovers from the London adventure, just had a few left.
I'll make sure to have more with me next time

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted September 08, 2005 20:05     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Vroom. That "Chaosmönger" shirt simply rules!

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted September 09, 2005 03:24     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.....first AMAZING pix of you guys here thank you for post it.....

i got a totally rarely sweatshirt with Blacky on the front, if i have a bit more time i make a shot of me with the sweater
on.... maybe one of you can help me out, cuz i forgot from where i got that piece
...and sorry for my bad english.... I'm a german girl

--------------------

It's too late
Korgull rules the earth!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 09, 2005 07:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't apologize for your english, for most of us here it's the only language we know and we still don't use it properly.

Your posts are easy to understand.
I'm sure we would all like to see the shirt... it sounds cool

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 10, 2005 01:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MegMeg & Black Cloud of Whateverthehell

MegMeg...drink more Guiness!

er, nice tongue Vroom

Where's your beer X-D?

hehe, are we not drunks?

[/IMG]

I have tons more pics...however, this should do for now! Enjoy...

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 10, 2005 02:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, here's a few more...

If you look closely, you'll see the gum in my mouth. eeeewww!

InagaddadaGhidrablah al blah..Bah!

Nice beerd X-D!

This is what it sounds like...when beards grow...

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 15, 2005 23:24     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, that last pic must be from the "stay serious" competition i believe. Lasted for about 10 seconds i think

Montana Rules folks

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 16, 2005 08:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

*sings* Love is in the air...

That pic is priceless!

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted September 16, 2005 19:26     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LivingEvil:
[qb]sure wish i could get me one of those Chaosmonger shirts

me too! i am chaosmongirl ya know

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 19, 2005 09:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was thinking I can make some at some stage... won't be for a while, as I need to sort out work & shit at the moment though, but I could do the same thing but in Voivod writing, like the logo from the last album.. good idea?

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted September 19, 2005 22:52     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
I was thinking I can make some at some stage... won't be for a while, as I need to sort out work & shit at the moment though, but I could do the same thing but in Voivod writing, like the logo from the last album.. good idea?

A grand idear there Head. Oh, sorry ahem, Head Villian.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 19, 2005 23:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Ok, here's a few more...

If you look closely, you'll see the gum in my mouth. eeeewww!

InagaddadaGhidrablah al blah..Bah!

Nice beerd X-D!

This is what it sounds like...when beards grow...

Vroom is thinking....."if I have to hear how great Seattle is one more time I'm gonna shit myself...Korgull take me away....!!!!!"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan