my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » info about Piggy's guitar URGENT need help

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: info about Piggy's guitar URGENT need help
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted August 30, 2005 13:14     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi all

sorry to ask about this in a bad time but due to time restraint i need to find this info by tonight.

someone want to sell me a guitar that supposely was one of Piggy's guitar.

its a ibanez jem yellow/lime/green color.

this guy is not selling it for profit because of piggy's death, he didnt know about the sad news i inform him over the phone and he told me that it was a weird because he was about to sell one of his guitar that use to belong to Piggy. i didnt know he had this in his possession.

i told him not to sell it or to sell it to me that i would but it on my wall along with my voivod picture disc and posters, as a tribute to Piggy.

i dont want to buy the guitar for profit either and i dont play guitar so my only reason to buy it would be if he own it for sure and i could have it display on a wall here as a tribute.

if anyone can confirm me 100% sure that Piggy use this guitar at one point, that you saw him with it live or in a magazine,etc...even better if you have a picture of Piggy with it it would help me a lot.

i know 2 people that work or use to work with Piggy and they dont know but did not confirm that it was not a possibility.

thanks

|  IP: Logged
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted August 30, 2005 13:23     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check the "Favorite Piggy Photos" topic. There's a picture of him playing an ibanez that fits that desciption. I believe that's the guitar I saw him use live on The Outer Limits tour.

If you get it, you gotta post a picture of the guitar hanging on your wall here at the site. I'm sure we'd all love to check it out.

ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted August 30, 2005 13:33     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
Check the "Favorite Piggy Photos" topic. There's a picture of him playing an ibanez that fits that desciption. I believe that's the guitar I saw him use live on The Outer Limits tour.

If you get it, you gotta post a picture of the guitar hanging on your wall here at the site. I'm sure we'd all love to check it out.

heres a link to the guitar im talking about
http://groups.msn.com/quebecmetal/voivod.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1357

it look like the one your talking about but it doesnt have the ''hole'' handle grip inside of the guitar and the one i have is more yellow.

its this guitar in the link i got it here.

if i figure this out and get it for sure once its on my all with other rare voivod memorabilia i will post a pic.

thanks for your help

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 30, 2005 13:39     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He had two JEM guitars at the London date of the Outer Limits tour - was a bit odd seeing him play such non-pointy guitars but, even so, he rocked like a motherfucker on fire!

What I wouldn't do for one of his Liberator spikey bastard ones!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted August 30, 2005 14:06     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
He had two JEM guitars at the London date of the Outer Limits tour - was a bit odd seeing him play such non-pointy guitars but, even so, he rocked like a motherfucker on fire!

What I wouldn't do for one of his Liberator spikey bastard ones!

so do you remember the one i put the link for ? with the hole/handle thing in it ???

tell me about those liberator... ! im sure those will stay within the band.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan