my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD Mutations !

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD Mutations !
Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted August 23, 2005 10:15     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some years ago I meet Away and Piggy at a VOIVOD'show in France; we talk with them and Away was talking about the different mutations of the VOIVOD, he said that each album correspond to a mutation except some that has nothing to see with this concept (so I think to "Angel rat" , "Outer limit" and the last one who have nothing to see lyricaly speaking), and he also said that the last mutation of the VOIVOD will be the worst !!!

So anyone has more infos, or know more about these mutations ???

--------------------

My sky is black today

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 23, 2005 10:19     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Is that it?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 23, 2005 14:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Korgul:
Some years ago I meet Away and Piggy at a VOIVOD'show in France; we talk with them and Away was talking about the different mutations of the VOIVOD, he said that each album correspond to a mutation except some that has nothing to see with this concept (so I think to "Angel rat" , "Outer limit" and the last one who have nothing to see lyricaly speaking), and he also said that the last mutation of the VOIVOD will be the worst !!!

So anyone has more infos, or know more about these mutations ???

I remember something like that too. I read about it in a Metal magazine several years ago. Let's not hope this cd will be the worst....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan