my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » PMS: First transmisission from... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: PMS: First transmisission from...
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted August 22, 2005 13:34     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One more Tangento's pms fan over here.
Are the comps really weird? this time

btw: congratulations mister

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 22, 2005 17:12     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude! I really digged the first 4 volumes! Can't wait to hear the nexxxt ones...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 22, 2005 20:46     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to hear those... Meg was supposed to send 1 and 2 to me but I never got them (no matter meg, you still rock) probably because I don't really post here anymore.

Meg has my address.

Oh, and congratulations on the new apartment!

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted August 22, 2005 21:54     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heimdall:
I'd like to hear those... Meg was supposed to send 1 and 2 to me but I never got them (no matter meg, you still rock) probably because I don't really post here anymore.

Meg has my address.

Oh, and congratulations on the new apartment!

No, it's not because you haven't posted much, it's because I've been a complete SLACKER. You're not the only one I said I'd send 'em to, I just haven't gotten around to getting all the components together. Me = lazy beeyotch.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 20, 2005 04:53     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Latest: I'm doing some red-eye work on this thing; tonight, the first real spark of inspiration in quite a while (since Piggy's death) hit me hard around the stroke of midnight. This is my time, I am such a fucking night owl... All I can say is that this set of discs is going to be completely over-the-top fucking INTENSE. DEEP. BRUTAL, GORGEOUS, awe-inspiring. Especially disc 6, the ambient/ electronic set... holy fuck.

It will be at least another month before I'm done, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 20, 2005 09:48     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 20, 2005 19:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU'RE THE MAD SCIENTIST OF MUSIC

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan