my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » (New) 10 Most Rediculous Black Metal pictures

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (New) 10 Most Rediculous Black Metal pictures
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted August 15, 2005 14:10     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal2.html

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 15, 2005 14:30     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pwwaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I was going to post that & you beat me to it ya fucker. Even better than the last lot!!!

--------------------

String em up

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 15, 2005 15:55     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good god that's funny. Even better than the last one.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 15, 2005 16:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
unbefuckinglievable. x1000

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 15, 2005 17:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Oh Yeah! I could stare and laugh at these all day. Good for Ruthless to come up with another Top 10 one year later.
I can now add two new words to my vocabulary: necrobestialerotic & faggoth.
ahhhh, I feel much better now after reading lines such as: "The teenaged Mexican Slayer kids in Los Angeles would fuck these guys up and then some -- weak!"
my fave: "Half-assed black metal pirate dork...."

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 15, 2005 18:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how the hell does anybody take this shit seriosly... come on.

If your music isn't good enough to get attention, make yourself look like a complete idiot... works every time.

It was cool when Cooper and Kiss did it, and got kinda funny when King Diamond came out (although Mercyful Fate and KD music is damn good) but this is just ridiculas.

--------------------

yawn

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 16, 2005 04:33     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's just sad that people DO take these people seriously.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 16, 2005 17:10     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As well as being the best British band of any genre around at the moment, the Meads of Asphodel are a playful bunch of jokers. They don't take themselves seriously.

Often.

But, hey, if you wrote the headtrip techno breakdown in the middle of "The Grisly Din of Killing Steel", then, fuck, have all the chainmail you want.

Probably my favourite band ever, and that's really saying something. Now with 40% more Hawkwind members!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 16, 2005 20:07     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
Now with 40% more Hawkwind members!

Alan Davey AND Huw Lloyd Langton!!
and Mirai from Sigh

(I want this album! 'Damascus Steel', to be released Autumn 2005)

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 16, 2005 21:47     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 17, 2005 10:00     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
(I want this album! 'Damascus Steel', to be released Autumn 2005)

Hell, get 'em all.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 17, 2005 10:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck yeah! I love the Meads of Asphodel!
I still want to get one of the cooler local bars/poolhalls to put that one in their awesome jukebox.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 19, 2005 23:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 20, 2005 14:05     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This tickled me.
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/skarf/jedi/jedi.html

Black Metal AND Star Wars? If that's not one of the geekiest combinations out there, I don't know what is.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 22, 2005 19:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone clue me in on the joke please:

Who is this guy?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 22, 2005 19:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha! Let Number 6 essplain who Gorgoroth is...

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 23, 2005 09:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Someone clue me in on the joke please:

Who is this guy?

Haha, Gaahl as a member of Asia! I don't know which is funnier: the photo montage or Steve Howe's pose.

Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted August 23, 2005 10:10     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h aha ha ah aah !
These pictures with Gaahl are excellent !!!

--------------------

My sky is black today

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 23, 2005 20:04     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 23, 2005 21:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
satan's bike... thats funny as hell

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 24, 2005 10:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who is that Black Metal Bike Rider?

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan