my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Going on the air for the last time...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going on the air for the last time...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 12, 2005 08:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since my buddy Dan is moving to China, he has to give up his weekly radio show at the University of Manitoba. The final episode of The Saturday Night Special will air August 13th (tomorrow!) from 5:30pm to 7:30pm Central.

He has invited back all the past guests and so I will be there. Got some brand new Vas Deferens to spin as well! The boys and I are working hard right now to have these new tunes ready to play on the show. We wrote these just last night for our good buddy and supporter Dan, and are about to begin laying down the drums. This new shit is on the fly, off the cuff, and in your face!

Be sure and tune in!
www.cjum.com

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 13, 2005 21:46     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok this time I wasn't at work with only limited internet access (web access OR media player...)

I tuned in at 6pm but Vas Deferens had already been played. Bad luck.
Oh, I noticed a Ufomammut track in the playlist, great stoner/doom from Italy, I like their stuff very much! not the most radio-friendly either...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 14, 2005 01:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We played the Vas Deferens track "Daniel" again later in the show, just coz it fucking rules so much.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan