my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anyone ever steal your Voivod CDs?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever steal your Voivod CDs?
Michelle Pons
VoivodFan
Member # 381

posted August 11, 2005 17:33     Profile for Michelle Pons   Email Michelle Pons     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm fucking pissed! Some asshole stole my War and Pain CD!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
Has this ever happened to you?

It would have been different if they would have asked, but the person (I don't know who.....I will find out)took it upon themselves to steal my prized cd......the fuckhead......now I have to hunt that shit down.........

Now people wonder why I have trust issues!!

Later,
Michelle Pons

--------------------

The legalist

|  IP: Logged
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 11, 2005 19:03       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just yours
IP: Logged
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted August 11, 2005 19:17     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used to live out in the country by myself before I got married and worked the night shift. When I got home the next morning a few of my stereo components had been stolen along with a new disc player for my car still in the box that was in my bedroom. In my disc player in the living room was a fresh brand new copy of ANGEL RAT. I probably had played it only a handful of times. I had to buy a substitute copy right away. Somewhere (maybe in storage at mama's) the case & booklet of the stolen disc still remains.
I've often wondered if the sorry ass thief played it and liked what he heard.

unregistered

posted August 11, 2005 19:36       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no,i didnt
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 11, 2005 21:02     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
since you're asking... 4 years ago my door has been cracked open, many things were stolen, including a bunch of CD's: the ones on top of the pile (including: Phobos, Kronik, Lives - all replaced by now); fortunately I had a mp3 backup of most of the discs - but not all of them...
unregistered

posted August 11, 2005 21:19       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
geez thats nothing.I've had my entire cassette collection of 400+ ripped off from me in '89 from an asshole i owed money to.
Somehow he felt he had the right to take my stuff and sell it even though i was slowly paying him back.
I lost alot of great stuff.Most has been replaced with cd's now but several i have never been able to replace.I did replace the best ones though.
and it only took 10 years to replace all of that stuff.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 11, 2005 21:19     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i had blocked the memory of one of my roommates grabbing my "Outer Limits" CD (first CD i ever bought!!!) by mistake when he moved out. thanks for dredging it back up!

j/k.

ps. Living Evil, you made me laugh out loud. twice.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

unregistered

posted August 11, 2005 22:04       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah i was wondering if anybody would?
sometimes this board is way too serious.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 12, 2005 10:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil:
geez thats nothing.I've had my entire cassette collection of 400+ ripped off from me in '89 from an asshole i owed money to.
Somehow he felt he had the right to take my stuff and sell it even though i was slowly paying him back.

WTH kinda *trouble* did you get yourself into back then?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted August 12, 2005 10:39     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes ....
about 3 yrs ago got about 100 cd s stolen from the apartment where I was living in NDG/Montreal.....All my Voivod collection....GONE.Including a metal box negatron promo box,cd..
Oh well,shit happens.
c est la vie.......

unregistered

posted August 12, 2005 10:48       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
WTH kinda *trouble* did you get yourself into back then?

it's a long story and you don't want to know,but a record and jail time do stop some people from going down the wrong path.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted August 12, 2005 11:54     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuckin a, had all my CDs stolen from me. I remember in the morning thinking wether or not to bring the CDs to school.

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 12, 2005 13:04     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Outta my way bastards, i just stole Schroeders music collection

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 12, 2005 13:15     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Outta my way bastards, i just stole Schroeders music collection

Oh, fuck that's funny as hell, Vroom!!! So is Hexonut's "...all of my 2 CDs"...."

Not Voivod, but I was robbed back in '88 and my record player was stolen.....with my new "Don't Break the Oath" vinyl on the turntable! I think I still have the cover.

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted August 12, 2005 19:10     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not a Voivod CD but my 3D glass included with the "Outer Limits" booklet were stolen by a supposed-to-be-a-good-friend!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 12, 2005 22:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
vroomfondel , I just had a long horrible day at work and knew I could come by VVF for a snile... that was funny as hell... wait, what the... where the hell ARE my cds!!!!

Seriously, thanks for making me laugh.

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 12, 2005 22:21     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My virginity....back when I was 15. (too drunk...but obviously NOT too drunk to fuck!) I was raped I tell you!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 14, 2005 18:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe.
A few years back I did some work for a "friend." There were just the 2 of us working in the studio. I brought in a load of cds, which I told him he was most welcome to BORROW if he wanted.
Anyway, it was getting to time to catch the last train home, so I had a look for my cds. Couldn't find the fuckers. He wasn't very helpful . . "oh don't worry about it mate, they'll turn up, you're tired, you should get home.."

For some strange reason I thought to check in the cases of his own cds, & guess what, he had hidden mine in them, UNDERNEATH his own cds!! CUNT. I said nothing & took them back.

A few days later he came moaning to me that someone had stolen his camera from the studio. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Karma is a bitch eh!!

I also had a friend nick my Negatron shirt (& I still haven't found another one !!!) .. but the guy's dead now, so I can't bitch too much I guess.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan