my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Birthday Snake !! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Snake !!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 11, 2005 23:13     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonne fete en retard Snake, transquillement pas vite on prend du vieux.
 |  IP: Logged
Ghidra
VoivodFan
Member # 598

posted August 12, 2005 01:36     Profile for Ghidra   Email Ghidra     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy fuckin' birthday! I was going to get you a cool band, but you already have one!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 12, 2005 10:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ghidra:
Happy fuckin' birthday! I was going to get you a cool band, but you already have one!

fuh-knee

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 14, 2005 18:30     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aarrgh I'm late too - Happy Birthday Snake!!!! Can't wait to see the dvd also

--------------------

String em up

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 19, 2005 14:46     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
Thanks to all of you!

As a matter of fact, yesterday was a happy day. I had for dinner a couple of trouts that I caught myself, smoked and ate ...mmmmm a taste of wilderness. My girlfriend was working, she was very busy so she couldn' go shop for a cake. Guess what? I had to actually cook myself my own cake!! Quite pathetic! When she came out with it, singing and put it on the table I just pretend I was surprised. Funny!

So here's our present for all of you, our new DVD, came out on my birthday.

Coincidence.... no.... Astrology!!

Take care Folks!

Snake

So you are not only the singer of the best damn band ever? Are you a flyfishing man too? Only real men stand in streams with boots reaching to their nipples

I can tell many good stories about fishing trips. Not that many fesh involved, but the Danish beer works in the wet too

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 19, 2005 19:42     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SHIT ! i bet vroom is still eating on that fish that was posted with his mugshot pic awhile back
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 23, 2005 09:25     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Snake's birthday? DVD? Fishing? OMFG, what did I miss during my holidays!

Fonne Bête en retard, Snake!!! Go fish I'm not a shit!

DVD? OMG!!!!111

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted August 23, 2005 17:52     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Snake's birthday? DVD? Fishing? OMFG, what did I miss during my holidays!

Fonne Bête en retard, Snake!!! Go fish I'm not a shit!

DVD? OMG!!!!111

3 DVD's!!...well eventually

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted August 09, 2007 13:53     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Again!

Happy Birthday Snake!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 09, 2007 15:26     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonne fête en retard Snake !

and long live PARANOLAND !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 09, 2007 16:16     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Harpy barfday Snake!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 09, 2007 16:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy happy birthday, Sir.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 09, 2007 21:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LIVING LEGEND

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 10, 2007 08:04     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Bonne fête, man!

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted August 10, 2007 08:27     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonne fête Snake!

Ron

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted August 10, 2007 10:14     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
***Wow...happy belated birthday !***

To THE voice of the future in my youth, that you changed and enlightened, oh yes.

All the best.

X S.

--------------------

What the...?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 10, 2007 17:28     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy (belated) B-Day Snake!

Hope it was a good day.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 10, 2007 17:40     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww, a 42 year old fart! Happy Belated Sir Snake
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 10, 2007 20:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeehaw brutha !

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 11, 2007 14:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated birthday again Snake! Hope it was a good one.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan