my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Birthday Snake !! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Snake !!
Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted August 09, 2005 00:24     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
August 9th!

41 years old... Fart!

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 09, 2005 00:31     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ewwww, a 41 year old fart?! If you bottled that, I bet these rabid Voivod fans would buy it!

HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY TO YOU SNAKE!!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 09, 2005 01:34     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's another for ya, ol'Timer!

(mine looks less like a painted turd )

Happy Birthday dude!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted August 09, 2005 01:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm. I can see a trend here

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 09, 2005 08:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOoh.. faut que j'sorte ma voix de ténor ŕ matin mwé...

Bonne fe-tuh VIEUX CRISS!
Bonne Fe-tuh VIEUX CRIIIIIISSS!!
Bonne fe-tuuhhh bonne fe-tuuuuuuuuuuuuh....
*respire*
Bonne feeeee-tuuuh VIEUX CRIIIIISSSS!!!

Hehehe.
Nah sérieux, bonne fęte man.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 09, 2005 08:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy birthday to a living legend, and a true innovator of the music world... thanks for all the great years and heres to many many more.

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 09, 2005 08:58     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
London Town will be raising many beers tonight. Cheers Snake!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 09, 2005 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Feliz Cumpleanos Snake!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 09, 2005 11:28     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRF-DAY, MAN!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 09, 2005 11:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't remember him wearing a hat in that photo!!! hahaha, happy birthday SNAKESTER!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 09, 2005 11:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All the usual jokes have been used already (bah...), so I'll stick to the happy birthday Snake!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 09, 2005 13:07     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day to Snake! Cheers...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted August 09, 2005 14:32     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SNAKE! Man!

Oui, je suis un GRAND FAN de Voďvod. Tu le sais ben. Encore une fois aujourd'hui, bonne fete!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 09, 2005 18:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Snake!!

Cheerssssssssss

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 09, 2005 20:35     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
::Edit: sorry dude, that was just gross. Yah, good idea to show a turd in a toilet, in a thread dedicated to give Snake birthday wishes. Weirdo. - Skul::

Here's a real "snake" for ya! happy b-day to you!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 10, 2005 03:55     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
::Edit: sorry dude, that was just gross. Yah, good idea to show a turd in a toilet, in a thread dedicated to give Snake birthday wishes. Weirdo. - Skul::

Not just ANY turd, but a turd that resembled a snake...I know it was in bad taste, but so is my humor....obviously!

Surely no harm done, I "KNOW" what Snake has meant to me over the years, a VERY cool singer...except on the last album!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted August 10, 2005 11:05     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn , I'm a bit late (I'm in holyday and I didn't check the board everyday).

Happy Birthday Snake!!!!!!!!!!!

We have 4 days of difference, Lions are the best...

Snake
VoivodFan
Member # 580

posted August 10, 2005 17:42     Profile for Snake   Email Snake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to all of you!

As a matter of fact, yesterday was a happy day. I had for dinner a couple of trouts that I caught myself, smoked and ate ...mmmmm a taste of wilderness. My girlfriend was working, she was very busy so she couldn' go shop for a cake. Guess what? I had to actually cook myself my own cake!! Quite pathetic! When she came out with it, singing and put it on the table I just pretend I was surprised. Funny!

So here's our present for all of you, our new DVD, came out on my birthday.

Coincidence.... no.... Astrology!!

Take care Folks!

Snake

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 10, 2005 18:09     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....standing up now from bowing down in the presence of a God....

First of all, wow! It's so great to hear from you personally!! I wish I could post for you the picture of you and I with the giant "toothbrush" in Albuquerque. I'm so glad to hear you had a great birthday, too.

Second, I think it's hilarious that you are noted as a "Junior VoivodFan", and lastly, WOW! Thanks for posting here with us!!

hypergrrl

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 10, 2005 18:59     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
" RIDE THE SNAKE "

Happy late one.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 10, 2005 19:17     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SHIT>>> Gotta get off this site and go purchase the VOIVOD dvd... at least you had someone special to share your birthday with, Snake, even if you had to make your own cake.

Guess you had your cake and ate it to!!!!

sorry couldn't resist

I think I'll release a dvd next year on my birthday... preorders are no being taken

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted August 10, 2005 22:54     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The DVD is out on the street by 10/25/05, right?

MPV

Snaaaake!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Snake
VoivodFan
Member # 580

posted August 10, 2005 23:43     Profile for Snake   Email Snake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I consider pre order as a release, specially
with internet where every surprises are fucking killed!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 11, 2005 07:32     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey happy belated birthday and thanks for the news!
homerj742
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 600

posted August 11, 2005 23:05     Profile for homerj742   Email homerj742     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
I consider pre order as a release, specially
with internet where every surprises are fucking killed!

Seriously haha, but happy birthday to ya man. And great news about the DVD can't wait to pick it up.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan