my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metallica is support act for...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metallica is support act for...
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 04, 2005 04:00     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... .
 |  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 04, 2005 07:48     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it me or is James Hetfield looking more and more, how shall I say... gay?

Look at him, he looks like he wants to redesign your living room. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but, y'know...

Kirk Hammett is still cool tho. And he kinda likes Voivod...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 04, 2005 07:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A friend of mine just emailed that bit of newz to me... I was never a Stones fan, never liked Mick's voice; but, will admit they write some great tunes... I just wish they didn't preform them!!!! I enjoy hearing other bands cover them, but always thought they were overratted.

I know they are icons and I respect their place in rock n roll history... just like the way I feel about the Beach Boys... not my thang however.

Don't know how the senior citizens in the audience will feel about being assaulted my Metallica. Maybe they will do an unplugged show.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 04, 2005 10:31     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This has got to be a joke. But after watching 'Some Kind of Monster'.....I can kind of understand......
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted August 04, 2005 11:47     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
Is it me or is James Hetfield looking more and more, how shall I say... gay?

Is it me, or is Lars' head looking more and more like the big cock that he is?

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted August 04, 2005 12:24     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
typical.

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 04, 2005 12:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted August 04, 2005 12:35     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is simply hilarious, h!
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted August 04, 2005 13:02     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a question how did h gain access to my home movie archive?

My dad always had a flair for the dramatic when mowing the lawn.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 04, 2005 13:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 04, 2005 13:54     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, I'd feel bad for Metallica if it weren't for all those millions...

Concerning Hetfield... Funny, he really has began to look more and more like a very pretentious & frustrated actor friend of mine, seriously. Sexual preference: uncertain.

All Met-baching aside, bringing Trujillo on board was a good move on their part! Maybe they will become inspired again? Though that photo does nothing to raise my hopes.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 04, 2005 15:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aggghhhghgg! That pic is fuhny!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 04, 2005 16:34     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Life is for my own to live my own way!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 04, 2005 18:06     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The most "important" Rolling Stone ever:

Brian Jones!!!

Bill Wyman 2nd
Charlie Watts 3rd
Mick Taylor 4th
Mick Jagger 5th

and fuck Keith Richards!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 05, 2005 07:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

"Now, darling, zat pink italian sofa would be, like, so gorgeous in zat corner!"

Ok now, the caption contest is open!

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted August 05, 2005 09:46     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight on Queer Eye....

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 05, 2005 12:41     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
The most "important" Rolling Stone ever:

Brian Jones!!!

Can't say I agree with you. All the best Stones songs are written by Jagger/Richards. And before you start, please don't tell me they stole Brian's ideas (just like ppl said aboot Cliff Burton, btw) without having evidence.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 05, 2005 17:00     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
Can't say I agree with you. All the best Stones songs are written by Jagger/Richards. And before you start, please don't tell me they stole Brian's ideas (just like ppl said aboot Cliff Burton, btw) without having evidence.

Word, but Jones could play sitar.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 05, 2005 23:56     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
All the best Stones songs are written by Jagger/Richards.

But it sure doesn't mean that they played 'em! (referring to Keith) Yeah, too bad Brian STARTED the band! I also believe that it must be a conspiracy against all of the best talents/songwriters...George Harrison also got the shaft with another "dynamic-duo" songwriting team! But I won't mention any names!

Seriously, Keith Richards sucks, he's nothing but a piece of shit blues-guitarist trying to pawn himself off as something legitimate in the rock-n-roll world. And by saying "blues-guitarist" I'm giving him the best "possible" credential I can give, since he's really been nothing but an image! (and a very ugly one at that!) That's why there have ALWAYS been two guitarists in the Rolling Stones! Hats off to Brian, Mick T., and Ron...the TRUE sound of the Stones!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted August 06, 2005 02:54     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
James hasn't changed at all really...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 10, 2005 01:48     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

this is what the internet was created for.

Michelle Pons
VoivodFan
Member # 381

posted August 10, 2005 03:14     Profile for Michelle Pons   Email Michelle Pons     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cute!!!!!Makes me want to grab my wip and force him into submission - purrrrrrr

--------------------

The legalist

homerj742
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 600

posted August 11, 2005 23:09     Profile for homerj742   Email homerj742     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

HA! awesome.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan