my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fuck man...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuck man...
Ghidra
VoivodFan
Member # 598

posted August 02, 2005 23:28     Profile for Ghidra   Email Ghidra     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... I really love this band. VoiVoD is one of those groups where you can't imagine them not existing once you've been exposed to their music.

Sorry, I'm new here. I just needed to get that off of my chest.

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 03, 2005 00:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No need to apologize, we're just glad your here! Welcome to the best place on earth.....sort of.

It's good to see another Pacific North Westerner on board! There are lots of us here.....

So, what do you really think of Angel Rat?

(sorry guys and gals, I couldn't resist )

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 03, 2005 01:37     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey welcome aboard man, cool name...

code:

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted August 03, 2005 03:29     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the best Voivod comunity on the net!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 03, 2005 03:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely welcome aboard!

I agree with everything you said.

Ghidra
VoivodFan
Member # 598

posted August 03, 2005 10:23     Profile for Ghidra   Email Ghidra     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I take it Angel Rat is the VoiVoD album with the widest array of differing opinions?

I remember reading on some other forum once (or maybe it was here before I registered yesterday) that they couldn't excuse the presence of harmonica in a VoiVoD song. Then I was thinking, "Hey, that instrument is played to what is basically the same effect that the Theremin has in the last album." Let's face it, the name theremin sounds cooler than the types of things that we associate with harmonicas; and The Outcast is one motherfucker of a song no matter which way you slice it!

P.S. Did I just go off on some wild tangent there, or what?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 03, 2005 10:31     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whoa, with that kind of convoluted logic you'll fit in well here! heh.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 03, 2005 10:48     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ghidra:
they couldn't excuse the presence of harmonica in a VoiVoD song.

I can't excuse the absence of certain band members. Even if they had him back on Mouth Organ, they'd still rock 43% harder.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted August 03, 2005 12:48     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, another Seattlite! Welcome aboard.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 03, 2005 17:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome Aboard

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 04, 2005 07:57     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Welcome aboard! Totally agree with you, buddy.

And feel free to ask any questions you want to the resident celebrities of this forum (Tom Araya, Cronos and of course Blackie from WASP).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan