my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Loqueur``

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Loqueur``
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 19, 2005 21:54     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ;loke boozr, do you_ I fyou do, just drink a bottle and post here a re[;y fick opff alreadu all straoght edgre ewankers!!!!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted July 19, 2005 23:56     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 21, 2005 10:06     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yesssss. i love drunken posts, hilarious.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 21, 2005 11:20     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love drunken chat room sessions! Haven't had one of those in a while. Where did I put that bottle of Makers Mark......
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 22, 2005 12:24     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehehe...what the hell have I done?? I don't remember posting anything else than the one message to the EOLB Euro Tour thread! Man, I was shaking and sweating for the whole Thursday..."Never shall I drink again!" At least never before the next time...

I would guess my message, roughly translated, goes along these lines:

"Do you like booze? If you do, just drink a bottle and post a reply here. Fuck off already all straight edge wankers!"

Apparently I started a drunk-people-only thread

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 22, 2005 18:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh that is so sweet warcorpse....that's exactly what happened to me after my daughters had come to this world, no time for anything but them. And I think the situation is still the same, I don't very much miss going out when I'm home with my family

Having said that, at the moment I'm pretty homesick and just need to do something all the time to keep the thoughts of my family in the back of my head...so when I had a night off, it became a night out And yeah, it was a lot of fun too, haha!

Take care WCorpse, good to see everything is OK with you too!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted July 22, 2005 19:24     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to be the annoying "troll", couldn't keep myself away from stopping by and say hello.

quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
I ;loke boozr, do you_ I fyou do, just drink a bottle and post here a re[;y fick opff alreadu all straoght edgre ewankers!!!!

Väinö, you're just too funny.

Miss you guys.

cheers!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 22, 2005 19:37     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Always nice to see old faces are still watching.
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted July 22, 2005 19:50     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
Always nice to see old faces are still watching.

Yes, I'm kind of "old".
I didn't know what lurking really meant.
I think I'm a lurker on the Thin Lizzy forum as well, I don't dare to sign up there. I am a coward in some situations.

The TM section is still very interesting and I know I have to stay away from there because you all know I don't like the A..."- people, I've been working with such topics and I just "wanna have fun" on music forums.

I know I have nobody else to bLme but myself when it comes to TM.
Hey, I'm a bit dizzy after drinking some polish porter with a friend. Black Boss.. it's strong!1 Not too used to these beverages. Ok, Guiness is a fav. but not too often and never in front of my daughter.

blah blah i'm jidderin now...

cheers!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 07, 2010 15:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bwahahahhaha.........

Haven't been that drunk in a while though...

Well at least some weeks...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted September 07, 2010 23:57     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice to know that someone else loose his memory too... I write more in this topic at weekend hahaha.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan